Waterfalls - Ten

Your POV..

The plane wasn't that bad. Only the few children crying or screaming. But I didn't let that flight get ruined. And mostly Suga and V were talking to me since Namjoon kept taking little naps. As really, it was cute and all. But I wanted him to join in our awkward moments as friends. Since I never really had proper friends, I felt I could trust these boys. They are sort of like a family. Since my hole family hates me or passed away, theses people could help me get away from my thoughts...

But right now we are in the arrivals. And I guess you can say the 'Army' was pretty much surrounding them. And I was just pushed further away from them. And a girl saying "Get out the way! You probably don't know them like I do!" A girl with pastel blue hair, most recently dyed by the strong smell of bleach. I slowly choke from the chemicals. And I did something I would never do. I push her back, getting next to Nam, wrapping my arms around his waist. The now angry teen tries to get to me, by pushing more of the fans. I look up to Nam. He nods. Must of saw what I did..  "Your fans are real happy.." I say feeling someone grabbing my arm which half was in my pocket. "YOU----" with that words I rather not say come out of her wide mouth. She drags me away from Nam. Which I guess he didn't notice since all the other fans were trying to hug them or take photos. This girl death stares me, looking at my bruises and scars on my face, and since I wore a short sleeved shirt my burn marks and scars were see able. "Oh is someone depressed?" Her voice is all squeaky and acting like a know it all. I turn around and face where the boys where. I slip my phone and call Nam. I put it on speaker and let him hear the words flowing out her mouth. Which I'm lucky I blocked them away. But mostly the words were saying "WHY DID NAMJOON LET YOU HOLD HIM AND WHEN I GET CLOSE HER MOVES AWAY!! YOU LITTLE!!!" Still phoning Nam, I hear pure silence. Just this girl who was trying to drag me back into my thoughts. Once she realised everyone heard her words she grabs my shoulder and turns me around, and slaps my face seeing my phone on speaker.  I stand shocked. Nothing is there. I'm nothing. She's right. Namjoon doesn't love me. I don't like my own self. Why did I come on this trip. No one even cares. No one needs me. I'm just a depressed 21 year old. I-- I feel two arms wrap around me. I don't bother to look up or move. "Get. Away. From. Her." The girl in front of me shakes and runs away...

---

This Story has been stopped with a short add.

---

Hi there.

We have a problem.

Ryan Ross.

His Cheese Whiz addiction is growing.

And if we don't help this,

So please.

If you want to help call,

666-6666.

And pay this poor man with a replace of Cheese Whiz.

Thank you.

---

Back to the story.

---

=Smol Tim Skip.=

We got into a mini van. The van was pretty much a traveling house. But once we got inside, three boys head to the bedroom area. Three others walk to the lounge setting up movies. And me walking to the bathroom to check my horrible bruises from that girl. I sigh and see purple and blue mixing. I react to though it. But as I do, the pain made me screech. She was a good hitter. Not as good as my parents but nearly. The room to me was a waste for me to be there. I have caused drama. I have made everyone go silent as I walk into the room there are in. I shut the door. Making sure no one could hear me. Thankfully Jungkook took us to a pharmacy and got him some blades to I don't know shave? I grab the brand new blade.

Don't do this.

You know it's bad.

Stop.

I slice it twice across my arm. Blood slowly but surely coming out of the cuts. I do some more. And more until I feel better. I wash off the blood from the blade and dampen a towel, making sure blood won't show up if I put a long sleeved shirt on. Nodding, I open the door, making it to the bed area. I see the bed with 'Y/N' written on it. I grab my long black jumper. Making my thoughts get worse.

I know you are in pain.

Just don't do it next time Y/N.

I care.

Please.

I stand there. Looking down to my feet. "Y/N?" Jin said as he walked into the room. "O-Oh. Hey Jin." Even if the fact you were crying just before and your in pain you had a plan. "You okay? I saw a towel on the ground with blood. Are you se--" before her could finish I grab a pad from my bag. "Oh I'm sorry. Don't worry. I will clean it up." I drop the pad on the bed and walk to the bathroom.

I let waterfalls fall down my face.

I'm not good enough for Namjoon..

A/N

I have 500 reads.

Don't mind me just going to CRY for days until school starts.

Bye!!

Charlotte the trash person from SS.

🗑

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 | ℝ𝕄 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara