Best Of Me - Seventeen P2

A/N

Thank you so much!!

You guys are the best and I'm happy to know you care!

I'm getting lots of comments and likes (I guess?) and I just want to thank you!!

Yesterday I went to this Mental Health place for my problems and it's okay!

Okay,

Enjoy!

——

RM's POV....

I think I am going to do it. It's been a year and a half with her. The Army really likes her, and so does the boys. I really like her. Everyone likes her. I mean not everyone but if you read this book from the beginning you will understand.

(DID I BREAK THE FOURTH WALL?!!)

She has been there for me when we first started tour. I have been there for her when she had moments. I'm going to do it.

But right now I need to practice, after the show I will think of the plan. Maybe I can ask the boys for help...

——

J-Hopes POV..

I can't stand it. I need it. I need that moisturizer now and if amazon can deliver to me today I will me a happy boy.

——

Suga's POV..

Dam Jimin looks fine. Wait. I mean. Not that I look. But he is fine. I mean. *sigh* Leave me fantasize about this boy.

——

Jimins POV..

I know Suga is checking me out but I would do the same. He is too hot and cute at the same time and ugh. I'm normal I promise.

——

Jin's POV...

MYGODMYFOODISNOTWORKINGFORMETODAYINEEDJUNGUSPLEASEBLESSMEHOLYFATHERWITHGETTINGMYFOODTOWORK.

Thank you.

——

Your POV..

After eating what Jin gave me, I went to the practice room. And I have to say, RM is looking very hot and sweaty. Which I like.

They finish and walk other to get their phones, taking a break from the hard work.

"HELPHELPHELP."

I turn and see Jungkook on the ground.

"NAMJOON YOU ———-"

Oh no.

No no no.

I ain't even dealing with this ——.

Slowly backing away, I walk back to the bus.

"NAMJOON YOU —— I WILL HURT YOU FOR ———- BREAKING IT"

"IM SORRY THAT I AM CLUMSY AS —-."

How are this loud?

——-

I think the shouting has ended. But I can also her sobbing. Oh please don't tell me they are doing a funeral for a phone. Please no.

"WHYYYYYY"

I already feel blood coming out my ears.

I'm not rude or anything, but I think the volume button on Jungkook should turn down.

Too high for my liking....

———

Jungkooks POV..

IM GOING TO KILL NAMJOON IF IT THE LAST THING I ————-

——

V's POV...

I think my relationships with these mops are growing...

——

Your POV...

The show finished, and the boys all go and take showers (IDK WHAT THEY DO?!).

But Namjoon seems pretty focused.

Is he still getting over about that phone?

——

A/N

I'm sorry that this might be short!!

School is catching me up and I'm trying my best!

I promise!!

Thank you for 5k🙏🏻😩

I really appreciate it!

Also the next chapter could be something..

Sweet.

Cute.

Idk.

Goodnight or good morning!!

C The Bee💕🐝