Joke.. - Three

I lay in the flowered covered bed. Grandma was out for a couple of hours to meet up with her friends. So I'm home alone. I play around with my hair until I shoot up from the door bell.

I roll out of the comfy bed and sprinted down the small stairway. I make it to the wooden door and open it. And stood there was a boy who looked kind of cute. "Hi there! I'm Namjoon! But you can call me Rap Monster. Is anyone home?" His face looked so perfect. I'm quite jealous. I'm Very jealous! "Oh you mean my grandma? She is out with her friends. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" His smile was adorable. "You could come inside if you want. Until she gets back." With the words that came out my mouth made his face sparkled. He nods so fast I felt dizzy. "Follow me."

*Hour Later..*

Grandma still has not come home. But luckily Namjoon has kept me company and a bit of entertained. "So why do you live here if you don't mind answering?" Oh great. Oh no. "Let's just say my parents hurt me..Verbal and physical. And kicked me out." I smile through the words kicking the tears what were forming back. "Oh. I'm so sorry.." He looked down in shame.

Oh well done..

"It's fine. I don't mind talking about those rats." I giggle and feel myself blush a bit as he joins in too.

*Namjoon's POV*

This girl is so beautiful. Plus funny. As she giggles it reminds me of old memories when I would run around in my backyard from my friends. My screaming would break a window if I went higher. But luckily I didn't. Which is good.

"Um.. Nam.. What about your family..?" I lift up my head to look in her beautiful Y/E/C (Your Eye Colour) eyes. "Well.. I just left because I needed space.. And my grandparents aren't really around at there house.. So i moved in.. And there house is next door.. So your grandma gives me food.." She was shocked by my answer. "You're so lucky!"

We chat on for a while until the door opens. Stood there was Y/N grandma Y/G/N (Your Grandmas Name). She smiles and walks over to us. "I wanted this to happen." I look at her confused. "I wanted you two to get Closer.." I laugh and so does Y/N. "Oh good joke." She says while looking at her grandma. "Dinner will be ready soon." As she said that me and Y/N keep on talking.

I found out she worked at a café. She works Monday to Friday  and her job is down the road. We carry on talking. Until her grandma shouted it was dinner.

"YOU TWO GET HERE NOW!" I laugh and start to walk to the kitchen with Y/N.

I think we will get along..

Y/N POV

While eating Namjoon was joking around. What a child..

A/N

HERE.

ENJOY.

Yeah.
Bye._.