Trouble -Nine

Previously On 'The Breaking..'

{I though it would be cool. Idk anyone.}

--

My first time traveling with the person I love.

This is everything.

I must be dreamin'...

----

Me and Nam got to the plane in time. Since my thoughts got me to Sprint there seeing I was Not going to miss this opportunity. Which luckily the plane wasn't that bad. Just me nearly having a Full panic attack while up in the sky. And left me to faint in Namjoons arms since he was holding me. But thank god that was the best sleep I have had in years. Which was funny since I felt flashing lights on my face. Leading me out of the best sleep I will always remember, and see Suga taking photos from the seat in front of us. Which I understand why since my head in on Namjoons shoulder and his head is leaning on top of my head. Which his arm was wrapped around my waist so I understand his photo taking. "I'm sorry Y/N! It was too cute to resist!" Suga says seeing my eyes open. "It's okay. Just tag me in it. It will be a good reaction to see from him." By the word 'Him', I point at the sleeping prince. "Oh I ship it too much!" I see V say from next to Suga. Which V was nearly screaming. And I did check, it's 2am and the flight lands at 7am. "Oh god. You two will probably wake the boy up." They giggle and face forward. I move some of Namjoons hair which was falling into his cute face. "Mmhhh.. Y/N.. I'm cold..." I see Nam slowly opening up his eyes. "Afternoon~" By my Kawaii voice it gets Namjoon to come closer. I wrap my warm arms around his waist. "I love you Y/N.. I'm so happy you're mine.." I let out a giggle with a 'oh god that cringed me but I love you too'. I touch his cheek. "Love you too." Which I hear the two fan boys *cough* V and Suga *cough* giggling by our private moment which is not really private since everyone can see. "Mhhhh.. Y/N... You smell nice.." By the way he says 'smell' I wonder if he had some wine or vodka. Which leads my mind to old memories with my family...

•Flosh Bock.•

I lay in my cream covered bed. I can here my parents arguing. Like dogs barking. And most of there words are swearing or absolute jibberish. I let out a sigh.

Turning my hurting head, I see the window next to me. Fog. Fog covering the navy blue sky. And the stars hiding. Which I understand, since the sky and fog is just like my parents every day.

I slowly lift my weak body from my ripe bed. The half broken light bounces into my eyes, leading into the massive mirror in front of me. My face is cut up and bruised. I hate my life...

•End Of Flosh Bock.•

My breathing starts to speed up. Why did I remind myself of them? The weak heart inside of me beats faster. "N-Nam." I weakly say. "Yeah??" His voice was worried with caring inside of it. "I-I love you s-so much.. I-I am s-so lucky.."

I place my head into his neck. Shaking madly.

I wonder how much trouble I would get if I was still with my parents...

---

A/N

WHY HELLO.

Idk.

Anyway!

Hope you lik it.

I'm sorry it's a short chapter._.

Okay.

I will roll back to 'Sesame Street' in my trash can.

Charlotte.________________.