Where U At - Fourteen Part 2

GUESS WHO IS BACK?

BACK AGAIN?

CHARLOTTE IS BACK!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

So yeah.

Much fun.

But anyway BACK TO THE STORY!!

----

Previously...

"Um how do I say this, where u at?"

"Why?"

"Just answer please."

"Um in the bus why?? Is Rapmonster hurt??"

"Just meet us at the area we are preforming. Rapmon is missin you so be all like 'I'm a fan'. Talk soon Y/N."

"Bye!"

------

I start walking to the arena. Of course I listened to Suga. I am now in some random merchandise that a fan gave me which has my bias, V. Ah I got you there. Rapmonster. So walking is tiring. I feel like the hunchback from that movie. I'm a walking Shrek.

Now standing in front of the building I put some glasses on which I have to say, I look pretty good. Not to brag of course. I take a look around my surroundings. Fans, fans. Boom. Security.

"Um hello. Please could I go inside?" I ask the security man called "Richard".

"Sorry miss but you can't go in--"

I show him the pass. Secretly of course.

"My boyfriend Namjoon is in there, I was told he was pretty low. Could I go inside please?"

He lets me pass and I walk through with pride. I feel like I'm in a marching band. (I WAS SO TRIGGERED WHILE WRITING THAT. MCR COME BACK!!!😭)

Pushing through the doors like a proud girlfriend, I make it to the room they are in. How I know, well it says "BTS Only".

So I look in them mini Windows they have. I know stalker. I don't care. These boys have turned into my family. And I love every moment.

I see them dispatch for a break.

So I grab my phone and start texting the wild Suga.

---

Kim Y/N:

Suga I'm outside the area you're in. Save me.

Swagggg:

Okay m8. Take a chill pill. Suga gonna get your oppa happy.

Kim Y/N:

Burn.

---

I see him talking to Jin. Then walking to the door. He opens the door and sees me.

"OH GOD HOW DID THE FAN GET HERE?!??"

He gets everyone's attention. Rapmonster included. "HELP!!" Suga acts like a right scaredy cat and runs into Jungkooks arms. Which a very angry Rapmonster looks straight into my eyes. God that gives me the chills. "How did you get in here?!" He says, looking very ticked off.

"Firstly my girlfriend is bleeding and now I have a fan here."

I can tell the others know Sugas plan, they stand back and watch.

Now speaking in a very high voice I let out a sorry.

"I have been stressing out and I rather have no fans bothering my training. Sorry but can you lea--"

Why?

Why oh why oh why.

Cramps you ruin everything.

Now dying in pain some tear roll out my eyes.

WHHHHYYYYYYYY.

Jungus?!

How could you do this to me?!??

My body falls down with pain forming.

All of them stare at me. God this is embarrassing. Boys would never understand this pain.

Suga stares at me, Jin is blocking his eyes, Jungkook holds Suga more, Jimin is now staring at V to see his reaction, V has his mouth open in shock and Rapmonster. He turned from angry to worried.

"GOT DAM IT NAMJOON HELP ME."

This is the worst cramp. I feel like shrivelling up and dying. And Rapmonster knows who this "fan" is.

My weak arms wrap around my body, now pouring out with water and questioning why they make us girls have to bleed from our--. I know it's to know if we are having a fetus inside of us but why can it be both genders. Or all genders!

"SUGA YOU IDIOT WHY MAKE ME DO THIS ON A DAY I HAVE FOR SIX MORE DAYS!! IM ON A PERIOD AND I AM GOING TO DIE IF THIS PAIN COULD GET WORSE!!!"

Well I said it. My master plan to scare them is now blown away. My mouth let out the word P.E.R.I.O.D, and I'm not happy.

See it was good to not tell the boys the problem. Very helpful when your letting all emotions out at once. And all staring at me like I am a mad man.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I just.."

"I'm sorry you idiot. I was going to tell you but eh."

And that was that.

-----

A/N

AAYYYYY.

I know it is pretty bad.

I AM HYPE AND I AM FLOWING OUT WITH STUFF.

Also Jimin is older.

I was going to post on that day by my wifi was like "hello nah".

How is everyone??

..

I WILL GO HOME.

C The Bee🐝🎃