Chapter 12

When I get home, I sigh loudly and lean against the door as it closes behind me.

I close my eyes and breathe out fast and loudly. He really made me angry, I haven't talked to anyone like this in a long time. However, I could not resist to just show him what an asshole he is.

Especially, the fact that he took my innocence and simply threw me away easily and as fast as a used tissue... it hurts me very much.

To this day, my heart still hurts when I think about how my young self still thought, he would  be my husband one day and we would stay together forever. Well, nothing will last forever.

I laugh quietly.

How stupid I am...

-

When we arrive in his room, he pushes me towards his bed.

"I'll show you something that no one has ever shown you, Haz. Never in your life.", he whispers with his high, rough or more like, raspy voice into my right ear. Immediately, I feel the goose bumps, as they form on my skin, as the sound of his voice makes me go wild and crazy. I feel fuzzy inside.

I swallow and nod, already very impatient.

His fingers glide down on my clothes until he reaches the hem of my top and gently pulls it over my head. When I stand in front of him, my upper body fully barr, I feel the heat rising inside of me and my cheeks flushing.

Louis knows me half-naked, after all, we often played at the beach when we still were children. However, he doesn't want to play today, but to have some obvious other kind of fun with me.

He bites his lower lip and his fingertip touches my left boob so carefully, as if I was made out of glass. I breathe softly and sigh as he begins to gently massage them. I close my eyes and let him push me deeper into his hard mattress.

A quiet laugh escapes his mouth as I flinch, because of his sudden touch on my hip."Stay calm, Hazza.", he whispers.

I nod and sigh.

When I open my eyes again, he looks deeply into my eyes. I can see how his pupils dilate at my sight, as if he was a hungry beast who wants to consume his prey.

However, he works really hard on staying cautious and gentle. Is he practiced about sex?

"I've got everything under control, babe. Do not worry, okay?", he soothes me and strokes my side lovingly. I nod and look at him.

He smiles and unbuttons my jeans. After he has pulled them down to my knees, he widens his eyes.

"You wear ... ladies' underwear?", he asks, and I almost laugh because he looks like his eyes are about to fall out of his head. I nod and he grins dirtily."I see, my Harry is slutty with class.", he comments amused.y and I widen my eyes.

But before I can argue, he suddenly leans down and presses his lips on my hipbone, which stands out because I am a rather skinny person. His finger runs over my soft skin, while he is probably planning to continue undressing me.

I watch him throw my clothes into a corner and then staring at my underwear. This one piece of clothing separated us from the achievement that we both had seen each other fully naked.

Because I know how he looks naked, 'cause I accidentally caught him in the shower once. Has happened a long time ago, and is also a long story.

Louis runs his fingertips over the fabric of my underwear and smiles at me. And then, a few seconds later, I'm completely naked on his bed. I can watch him undress  himself, because he does not want me to bother to get him out of his clothes. And wow, he's fast. I have never seen anyone who could take off his clothes this quickly.

When he is naked, he already spreads my legs a bit. I look at his naked body and ... he is perfect.

He takes a condom from his drawer and some lubricant. As he spreads the gel on his tip, he looks at me.''Could get cold right now.", he warns me.

I nod, somewhat frightened, as the gel is not only cold but ice cold. I am very sensitive to cold temperatures and things.

Louis rubs his fingers against my entrance, and that intimate touch makes me tremble."Hey, hey ... I said stay calm.", he says. I sigh and nod again.

In the end, he decides to put away the condom. He isn't really a fan of them.

Many intimate touches drive me mad until he finally places his tip in front of my entrance. He looks at me."It can hurt a lot, but I promise you it will get better. I am careful.''.

And then, he slowly enters me. It is an unpleasant feeling, I whimper softly. However, he slowly pushes himself deeper and deeper. 

We are both healthy and have no active sex life that could cause us any diseases and illnesses, so he does not use a condom. Therefore, it probably hurts a bit more, since a condom might have made the whole thing a bit easier and slippery.

However, the pain disappears after a while, he also moves very carefully and slowly inside of me. The pain sensation is replaced by pleasure.

I close my eyes as he dares to push into me for the first time. A faint 'ah' leaves my mouth as he continues.

He leans down and begins to kiss my whole breast.

We decided to make love that day as it was a special day. My 16th birthday was going to be celebrated in a special way

I could've never imagined that I could not see this delicate, loving side of Louis one day anymore.

He has changed too much, but that's how life goes. People change.

(A/N)

Sorry for my bad english guys, hope you liked my smut. I'm not that good at writing smut, soo.... i tried.