Chapter 13

A few weeks later, Louis finally returns to work. And I admit it reluctantly, but I am definitely a little bit relieved.

He did not appear here for weeks, every normal person would worry about him. If we look away and leave their problems up to them on their own, then we can all call ourselves nothing, except ignorant.

This person might have major problems or be seriously ill, and no one would even think about it. Sounds sad, right?

Our life consists of opportunities. Every day there are opportunities. The opportunity to talk to the neighbors and perhaps to get a friend for life. Or maybe to go to our job, which does not make us feel happy at all and finally quit the job, perhaps to find a new job, with which we will only become more successful.

However, we also miss some opportunities, such as helping an important person who broke my- someone's heart many, many years ago but probably needs help.

A loud noise tears me out of one of my random thoughts and I look up quickly. My eyes do not allow me to realize who is standing before me.

"Niall?", I ask, and my eyes begin to sparkle.

He smiles at me.

"Hey, I just wanted to visit you at work.", he says, running towards me, his blue eyes focused on me.

I'm smiling widely. The sight of his blond, fluffy hair makes me giggle.

''You dyed them again?'', I ask and point at his hair. He laughs quietly and nods."Yes, my roots looked terrible.", he says, looking down at the sink."Well, you're the cleaner here?" he asks. I nod and sigh.''But the waiter too, unfortunately most of the guests are not around until evening and that is when my shift ends. There's hardly anything going on here during daytime.", I tell him. He nods and looks around.

"This is now Louis'?", he says, raising an eyebrow. I nod and point to the picture of Louis and his now dead uncle."This bar belonged to his uncle before, and his-".''Uncle died, I know that already, Haz.", he interrupts me and laughs.

I roll my eyes and look at him.''Why're you here again?'', I ask."I'm watching you, because I'm a skilled stalker.", he says, jokingly.

"I do not want to be stalked. And good stalkers actually aren't that obvious.", I say, looking at him with a smirk on my lips. He's broadening his eyes.''Oh, no, I'm caught!'', he exclaims dramatically.

I laugh with him, until a voice interrupts us.

,,What's going on here?".

We both jump a bit  and look to the direction from which we have heard the voice from. It's Louis. I sigh.

"And that, Niall, is my lovely boss. Louis Tomlinson.'', I introduce Louis. They both know each other, I know that. But Louis probably doesn't remember him.

Louis waves and walks past us.

"Focus on your work, Styles.", he says to me, then the door falls shut behind him.

Niall laughs. "What louse has ran over his liver?", he asks amusedly.

I shrug my shoulders.

''No idea. A very large one apparently.".

(A/N)

I apologize for the short chapter.