Mr. Degray

The two women crowded around the computer at the diner.

"Oh my god, Blair! You're so damn lucky!" Madison squealed.

Blair didn't feel so lucky. Bain Degray, a multimillionaire business owner had matched up with her. She only knew he was so rich and famous because she searched him up. He was a womanizer, at least that's what the Vogue write up on him said. It was written only three weeks ago.

"This is going to be a disaster," Blair groaned, setting her head in her hands.

"You're so ungrateful! He's so scrumptious. For him, I'd let him swing me across a table and do me however-"

"Madison!"

"Hey, he's got money and the looks, I bet he's not holding back down under either," she said.

Blair squeezed her legs at the thought. She was not ready for this, but Madison had already clicked the accept button. Now, they were chatting with the man.

What's your rate?  it read on the screen.

"My rate?" Blair asked Madison, a blank look on her face.

"What do you want per hour? I put a hundred, mine seemed happy enough with that," she explained.

Blair shrugged her shoulders and began typing.

How is a hundred? she typed back in response.

She waited patiently. The diner was basically empty, giving Madison and Blair off time. It was a weird hour, right between lunch and dinner.

Finally, she received a reply.

See you at 9 pm tonight; my driver will pick you up.

Madison squealed joyfully, Blair hushing her quickly. "Madison! Stop!" she laughed awkwardly, Madison snuggling her against her chest.

"Oh don't pretend you're not excited!"

For once, she was right. Blair was a little excited. Scared, but excited. Maybe it was just her nerves talking.

Blair arrived home to a box on her bed. It was a gentle purple hue, a bow a lighter shade of the purple tied around it.

She slightly narrowed her gaze, walking towards the box. A small letter rested on the bed beside the box, labeled to her in beautiful cursive writing. She peeled open the letter, pulling out the paper within it.

It was a creamy color and read,

Ms. Ubel,

Wear this when my driver picks you up tonight. You will find me on the third floor of the home, on the balcony. Go right, I'm at the end. Don't get lost, and please, don't talk to anyone on your way up.

Degray

Blair folded the leader back up, placing it and the envelope to the side. She sat on the corner of the bed, kicking off her sandals and crossing her legs underneath her when she did.

She untied the ribbon, opening the top of the box. A blue satin dress laid within the box. On top of it was a chain of diamonds in the shape of a bra form. She guessed he wanted her to wear that underneath. She gulped to herself, setting the diamonds back in the box and then the top. Her hands were sweating nervously, her demeanor changing from nervous to downright terrified.

"Who's the gift from?" Catherine asked from the doorway, her arms crossed as she stared Blair down with her hawk like gaze.

Blair's breath caught in her throat. Her grandmother would definitely ditch her to the streets if she found out what Blair was partaking in.