Temptation (Michael)

Michael has spent three months m in prison and he is in for a five year sentence. What the hell Michael? Him and I were best friends since we were in diapers. Then we started dating in Junior High and that was epic. But very since his brother has been incarcerated, he's completely changed. He was beginning to shut me out. He spent most of his hours at work and he rarely came home. He never told me anything and the next thing I knew, he was in jail.

This really caught me off guard and you want to know what the worse part is? The worse part is that he wanted to be there. Am I that horrible of a person that he would rather be in prison than with me? I felt angry, sad.. and betrayed. There's no way that things can go back to way they were. But then it clicked, he wanted to be in prison to see his brother before the execution. My thing is, why didn't he just tell me what was happening? Why did he have to keep me in the dark? A lot of thoughts were racing through my mind.

It took me months to get out of my depressed state. And when I did, a lot of things changed. I got two tattoos, one on each forearm. I am a blue belt in Brazilian Jujitsu. I was promoted to a CEO in my Business Management Industries. But, I still had trouble opening up to people. Hell, I didn't even talk to Veronica, and her and I were the best of friends. Turns out Michael didn't just break my trust of him, but he broke my trust that I have for other people.

Then finally Michael got out with Lincoln. Veronica was thrilled but I was neutral the whole time. She finally managed to get me to her house so we could talk, just like old times. I was in the kitchen making tea until I heard the doorbell ring followed by a yelp from Veronica. I leave the tea cups on the counter, went to the broom and unscrewed the brush from it. Then I sprint out of the kitchen and frantically ask:

"Veronica is everything ok?"

She turned to me with smile that stretched from ear to ear. She opened to the door further to reveal Michael and Lincoln. She hugged them both and I just stood there awkwardly. Michael's baby blue eyes watched my every move. I just gave up and walked into the dining room to grab my stuff. Thankfully my phone rang, its was Clarence.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, hey. I was wondering if you could look over my blueprints for the Construction Project."

"Thank would be great. I'm on my way to the building now. Would you like a cup of coffee or something?"

"A mocha latte would be great."

"You got it. See you there."

Then I hung up. Totally oblivious to the fact that Michael was walking closer and closer to me, I turn around. I almost landed right on his lips. I put one of my hands on his chest and avoided as much eye contact as possible. He caresses the sides of my face with his hands and whispered:

"I missed you. So much."

He gently raised my face so my eyes meet his.
We examine each other's faces and he steps closer. By instinct, I step back and run right into the table. We stare at each other for a little while longer. Then he sets his forehead on mine and our noses brush up against each other and he lifts his head slightly for our lips to collide. The kiss was slow and passionate and he set me on the table. He then wrapped my legs around his waist and deepens the kiss. We both pull away slowly, our lips slowly moving away from each other.

"I'm still mad at you." I say breathless.

"I know."

He kissed me again and his hands were rubbing my back. It feels good to be under his touch again. He slowly grinded into me and a moan escaped my mouth. My hands rested on the base of his neck, pulling him closer.

I heard Veronica say:

"Awww."

Michael and I turn to face her and she says:

"Too soon?"

Lincoln smiles at her comment and I smile at him.

"Welcome back, Linc."

"It's good of be back." He responds and smiles at me.

I turn my attention back to Michael and his perfect smile. He moves his head and left wet kisses down my neck. I close my eyes and pull his neck down further for more pleasure. Then I realized what I was doing. I pulled away from
him and said:

"I'm sorry. But I can't do this."

I grab my phone and my purse and run out of the door. I drive to the nearest coffee joint and on the way, thoughts of Michael flooded my mind. His plump lips against mine and sucking on my skin. My body ached for him, for his touch.

But my brain says otherwise: He abandoned you. He left you in the dark and he pushes you away when he needed help. Do not fall back under his trance. He needs to know how much he screwed up and you need to teach him a lesson. And most importantly, do not let him kiss you or touch you! My mind screams at me.

I huff and set my head against the steering wheel. What am I going to do?