Ms. CEO (Michale) [1/?]

I was walking down the street to get to my job until I heard a clash and a grunt in an alley. Don't turn around, Y/N. Just keep walking, whatever it is does not concern you. Get to your-- ah fuck it. I turn around and walk into the alley to see a gang surrounding these two guys. One of them was really cute. He had baby blues eyes, light pink lips and I can see his tattoo peek from his shirt. Damn, he is fine. Y/N snap out of it.

"Is there a problem here fellas?"

All eyes were on me and one of the guys say:

"Nothing that concerns you, sweetheart."

"Oh, I think it might."

"Do you have death wish or something?"

I chuckle and say:

"Something like that."

One of the men came rushing toward me and I drop my purse and stood there waiting for him to come. Once he got close enough I jumped into a 360 roundhouse kick and knocked him out right in the jaw. He fell to the ground and I say:

"Is that the best you got?"

Three guys came at me and I grab once arm and flipped him over my shoulder. I still held his arm and I punched him in the face until he was out cold. The next guy grabbed at me from behind. He sniffed my hair and said:

"You smell delicious."

I gag at his response and break from his grip. I grab his leg from in between my legs. He fell and I twisted his leg it until I dislocated his knee cap. He cried out in pain and I said:

"Guys like you disgust me."

The third guy was in awe and what I can do. So it was easy to take him down. I blocked his punch and elbowed him in the throat. He fell to the ground gasping for air and I kicked him in the face. Then next two guys had knives, so I took off my shirt so I could catch the blades without getting cut.

"Oo. Nice rack sweetheart." One man emphasizes.

I flip him off and he chuckles.

"We should take this one for ourselves, eh boys?"

They all cheer and I roll my eyes. I wrap my shirt around my hand and grab the divert the knife into the guy's chest. He fell backwards and the other guys with the knife held it to my throat. In a quick motion, I move the knife upwards and put his arm in a figure four. I pull his arm back and tore his rotator cuff. He screamed out in pain and held his arm.

I look to the men and they looked at me in awe but they were ok. There were two gang members remaining and they held their guns at the two men. I put a finger to my lips tell them to shush. I run up and kicked them both in the face. With the force and momentum I had, I knocked them out instantly.

My eyes meet the older man's and he asked:

"Where in the hell did you learn how to do all that?"

"Can't tell you that." I say and winked at the younger one. A small smile tugged at his lips.

I turn around and picked up my purse and pulled out a shirt to put on, then I pull out my phone. Before I call 911, I say to them:

"I'm about to call an ambulance, so it's best if you go before they get here. Unless you want to answer their question of how all of this happened."

They both shook their heads. I called the ambulance and walked back into the crowd. I heard one of them say thank you. I turn around, saluted them and walk to my job.

Third Person P.O.V:
"That girl was badass." Linc said to Michael.

"I know she was. I think I'm going to ask her to dinner."

"Oh really?" Linc instigates.

"Yes. I just need to figure out who she is and how I can win her over."