Emotional Breakdown* (Michael)

A/N: Slight smut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been three days since Michael and I's argument. I went up to my room, getting ready to watch Supernatural when I saw Michael sitting on the edge my bed.

"Michael, I told you to--"

"Please hear me out."

I walk closer and I see that his face was beaten up.

"Oh my gosh. What happened to you?"

"I got into a bar fight."
He says nonchalantly.

"Why the hell would you do that?"
I say walking into my bathroom and grabbing my first aid kit.

"I wasn't thinking straight."

I scoff and say:

"Obviously."

He chuckled at my sarcasm. I dip a gauge in alcohol and dab it on his wounds. He winces slightly and I stop and look into his eyes.

"You know I won't ever physically hurt you on purpose. Ever." I say genuinely.

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

We gaze into each other's eyes. Then I snap out of his trance and put the first aid kit back into the bathroom. I went to my drawer to find some of his old clothes he left over my house. There was silence until he says:

"You mentioned something about enjoying my time in prison... and I thought about it. And you couldn't be more wrong."

I turn around, intrigued by his statement.
He stands and walk towards me.

" I had to have a nearly full body tattoo of the prison blue prints so I could escape. I've had to inflict bodily harm to get what needed to be done. I have gotten a toe cut off." His voice cracks and he is on the verge of tears.

I suddenly felt really guilt about what I said.

"I have been through a lot of shit to keep my brother alive. Would you do the same for your brother?" He adds.

I stood there speechless and his change of clothes still in my hands. I clear my throat and say:

"I'm going to make some coffee. You could just change into those clothes."

A couple of minutes later, I walk back into the room with two cups of coffee. Michael stood shirtless with his back to me. I gently set down the cups and walk over to him. He knew I was there but still didn't move.

 I softly touch his tattoo and he tenses under my touch, so I pull away and mumble sorry

I softly touch his tattoo and he tenses under my touch, so I pull away and mumble sorry. Before I could turn around, he turned around and grabbed my gently hand. He placed my hand on his bare chest. I trace every line on his torso and he watches my every move. Then he sits down on the bed and looks up at me.

"Please don't leave me.. don't abandon me like everybody else did."

He held my hands and pulled me towards him. He places his head on my stomach and I rub his head soothingly. His arms wrap around my waist and we stay there for a while. The sound of my heart beat calmed him. I sit on my knees so we are on the same level. I held his face in my hands and peppered kisses all over his face. I rest my forehead on his and he holds my wrist gently.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His eyes dart to me lips and before I knew it he crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was the same as before, slow and passionate. Only this time, we didn't break away. I sat on his lap and he wraps my legs around his waist. He lays me down on the bed, all of our clothes were scattered along the floor. Our moans and groans filled the room.

**the Next Morning**

I wake Mike up by kissing up and down his stomach. He yawns as he wakes up, and straddle him. I left soft kisses along his neck and he said:

"Mmmm. I could get used to wake up to this."
His voice was raspy and about the most attractive sound I have ever heard.

I meet his baby blue eyes and say:

"I feel guilty."

He brushed back my hair with his hands.

"Oh baby." He says. He kisses my forehead.

"There is nothing for you to be guilty about."

"Yes there is."

He grabs onto my waist and flips us over, so he is on top. He plant a soft kiss on my lips and whispers:

"How about I make you breakfast?"

I was about to say something until he cuts me off by kissing me. He rubs my sides and hikes up one of my legs for access. He looks at me and says:

"I love you."

"I love you too."