Ms. CEO (2/?)

It's been a day since I got into that street brawl and honestly I was starting to forget about. I'm not one to dwindle over my victories. I went about my routine as usual, I lived two blocks away from my job so it's no point of driving there. I wore a black skirt, white long sleeve polo shirt and black wedges. I strut into the lobby and the secretary puts her hand over the mic to say:

"Ms. Y/N, you have a visitor in your office."

"Ok. Thanks Christina."

I walk away with a puzzled look on my face. I don't recall anyone that I know telling me that they were visiting. I walk into my office to see a man sitting in my comfortable chair. I'm appalled by his bold action.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my chair?"

He turns around and I realize that it was the same man that I protected the other day.

"Hello to you too, Ms. Y/N."

I set my purse on the table and ask him:

"How do you know who I am?"

"Well. If someone saves your life, you tend to do research on them."

"Well, you see, no one has ever saved me before. So I don't know how that's like. Would you mind enlightening me?"

He chuckles at my sarcasm and he eyes me. Then he stands and walks towards me.

"There's a sense of great appreciation towards whomever saved you. It depends on who the person is. I am lucky enough to meet a woman who is gorgeous, intelligent, strong and of high status, therefore I ask you to dinner. And in this case, it isn't just appreciation that I'm feeling..."

"Oh?"

"It's pretty clear that I'm attracted towards you."

"Yes, but I just wanted to hear you say it."

He smiles at me. Oh my gosh he is gorgeous. I bite my lip and look at the floor for the moment. He is about a foots distance from me and he is a couple inches taller than me. He says in a low voice:

"You wouldn't mind giving me your number now would you, Y/N?"

The way he says my name. This man is going to drive me crazy.

I pulled out a pen from me purse and say:

"Give me your hand."

He extends his hand to me and I write my number on it. When I finish writing, he holds my hand and leans in to whisper:

"The name's Michael by the way. But you can call me Mike."

His lips brush up against my ear and the smell of his cologne in intoxicating. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. His beautiful baby blue eyes burrowing into my Y/E/C orbs. He is so close I can barely breathe. He slowly lets go of my hand and walks passed me.

"See you tonight. I'll text you the details." He says before walking out of my office.

That man has some nerve, walking in and my office like he owns the place; only I do that. I bite back a smile and shake off what I was feeling, temporarily. Later than night, Michael texted me, we had dinner and he walked me home. When we were at my doorstep he leans in and I place a hand on his broad chest. I whisper:

"You are going to have to wait until the third date."

Examining every inch of me face he asks:

"You're going to make me wait that long?"

"Yes. Because my kisses are just that good."
I say seductively.

He outlines my lips with his thumb and leans in so close that I can feel his breath on them.
He finally says seductively:

"I bet."

He pulls away and walks the other direction to his house. I walk up the steps and open the door. I look at Michael one last time to meet his long gaze. He blew me a kiss, I caught it and put it on my lips.

I walk into my apartment and close the door. I wanted to scream with excitement but instead I just go somersaults around the house. My black lab looked at me like I was crazy and I just laugh because I am so happy.

 My black lab looked at me like I was crazy and I just laugh because I am so happy

A/N: This is actually my dog. Isn't she adorable? ❤️