The Wonderful Works of Ethics (3/3)

It came that time of day where I give Michael his dose of insulin.

The needles and cartridges were already prepped for him.

Guards escort him to the lab and a small smile tugs on his lips as he sees me.

The guards leave the room and close the door. He walks over to me and I ask:

"What's got you all smiley about?"

"Rumors have been going around that you punked Bellick in front of the other guards." She states.

"Well he deserved it." I say.

"I bet he did." Michael says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He leans forward and presses a warm kiss on my lips. That one simple kiss turned into a make-out session.

His hands slide down to my thighs and lift me onto the counter top. He arches his back as he stands in between my legs.

I hum against his lips and reluctantly pull away.

"Michael. We could get caught." I whisper.

"The guards are on their break, and Trina is on the phone with her mother, which means that we have an estimation of 20 minutes to ourselves." He says as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

He presses kisses down the base of my neck and his hands rest to my thighs.

"Why did you tell Sara about us?" I ask.

He immediately stops his movement and looks at me.

His baby blue eyes burrow into my (Y/E/C) eyes.

"Dana, don't be mad." He pleads.

"I'm not mad, I'm just curious as to why you would tell her... Michael, there is something wrong with Sarah.. it's getting into a dark place and she quit yesterday. She told me that you would tell me what is happening and what is about to happen. She also told me that you and other inmates are 'harassing' her. I don't know what is going on and that scares me." I say.

He sighs and says:

"The less you know, the better."

"No. Don't pull the I'm-doing-this-to-protect-you thing. You brought Sarah into this, so either way I would have been involved." I say.

"What is happening, Michael?" I ask.

He huffs before he says:

"I have a plan to break out of this prison... I know the maps in and out of this place but since Linc was moved to the isolation wing and I need him to get to him."

"Okay.."

"And the only way I can do that is if you leave the office door open.... tonight." He says.

"What?... it's doctor protocol to lock the office every time it's left empty." I say.

"I know..." he trails off.

"If they found out, I can lose my job and we won't be able to see each other anymore." I say

"I know..." he repeats.

"How sure are you that you can escape?" I ask.

"And who else is escaping with you?" I add.

"I've planned this escapade a year before I robbed the bank.... I wouldn't have been here if I wasn't completely sure I was going to get out." He states.

"Michael, who else is going with you?" I ask again.

"Abruzzi, Miles, Tweener, T-Bag and Sucre...."

I push him back by the chest and hop off of the counter.

"You son of a bitch." I say.

"He'll be free, don't you want him to be." He says.

"I would rather him finish out his sentence here and walk out a free man, instead of him escaping now and being on the run for the rest of his life." I say.

He huffs and looks at the clock.

"We have three minutes... I need to know..." he says as he steps forward and cups my cheeks.

"Will you help us?"

I look back into his baby blue eyes and let out a sigh before I say:

"Fine."