Author's Note

Hey guys! So I probably have some explaining to do after missing many updates in a row.

Essentially and without getting into too much detail, this past week has really sucked for me personally. I had an important relationship (not romantic) in my life that was ended through no desire or action of my own, and it devastated me to the point where I just couldn't really write. I sat down at my computer to write one of my (many) stories and I just couldn't get any words out.

But I'm powering through because there's no time for self-pity when you have dedicated and incredible readers!

So today I sat down determined to write new chapters for new updates in all my books, starting with To Whom It May Concern. And a new roadblock appeared: the websites that I use to make the social media posts are not allowing me to upload profile pictures. I like my books to be precise and not have glaring errors, so not having profile pictures in the Twitter and Facebook posts is something I will not allow in my book.

So until I figure out a way to fix that issue, there will not be updates of To Whom It May Concern. I will be trying my hardest to make it happen, and I will be trying my hardest to figure it all out. But I just didn't want to continue to leave you guys hanging. I promise I will be figuring it all out soon!

Thank you guys so much for your love and patience.

-Katherine