Kiss & Confess

Today.

Today is the day Leo is going to admit his feelings to you.

You two are really close, but have never gotten past the friend stage. You both like each other, immensely, and everyone else knows. He's dreamt of your soft lips more than once.

He watched you all day, but you were never alone. Always with a friend or two doing something. Finally, you were alone walking to your cabin after dinner.

You feel someone grab your wrist and you turn around. "Leo?"

He's smiling, as usual. You could see that smile a million times and not grow tired of it. His smile makes you smile. Did I mention you like him?

Who am I kidding -- you fell in love with him.

"Come on!" He says.

He pulls you towards the beach. Once you get there, he faces you. Why did he take you to the beach?

He looks at you. "(Y/N)/ I need to tell you something." You nod, urging him to continue.

He opens his mouth to say something, but then his face gets red and he closes his mouth.

I can't do it, he thinks.

"Leo? Are you--" you're cut off by him hugging you. "Um..."

You hesitanly hug him back. "Leo? Are you ok?" You finish your sentence.

He turns his head into your neck. He's done this before, just not so randomly. And this time feels different...

(Quickee Leo POV)

I chicken out and hug her. I just need to hold her, I don't want her to reject me. I'm not ready to confess yet.

Then I get an idea....

(Your POV)

You feel something soft brush the skin on your neck. You stiffen.

Leo places a light kiss at the base of your neck. Without meaning to, you let out a breath of pleasure. It felt good, even if it was one kiss.

Wait, but what is he doing?

Leo takes your response as good and leaves another kiss a little higher. Your face gets red. You move your hands to his shoulders.

He trails kisses up your neck to your ear. "(Y/N), I love you," he confesses. He decided that if you haven't pushed him away yet, then maybe you like him?

You're shocked for a moment, but a kiss on your jaw wipes it away. "I-I love you, too, Leo."

You just keep getting more red, and more red, and more red. What's going on?!?

He kisses along your jaw. Then he skips up to your cheekbone.... Then your nose... Then beside your mouth.

He kisses the corners of your mouth, starting with one and then gliding to the other, so close you could almost feel his mouth on yours. Then right underneath your mouth. You know exactly what he's doing.

"Leo, stop being a tease!" You whine. He chuckles. He has you where he wants you. You cut off his chuckle by crushing your lips on his. You don't have time for his games.

Your lips move against his perfectly. He holds you closer and tilts his head for a better angle. You can feel him start to heat up, and you hope he doesn't burn you.

That would be awkward.

His thumb brushes along your lower back where your shirt had pulled up a little, making you shiver.

You pull back for air, gasping.

"I'm amazing, aren't I?" He smirks. Yes he is, but you aren't telling him that.

You shrug. "Meh."

He mocks hurt and wipes away a fake tear. "My man pride..."

You laugh and peck him on the lips. "You're a dork, Leo."

"But now I'm your dork." He smiles and pulls you in for another kiss. This wasn't how he planned to admit his feelings for you, but hey -- it got the job done!