Rain and Tears

Drew had been teasing you as usual lately, and you would normally brush it off as you always do. But she had brought up your dead mortal parent, and said how disappointed they must be of you. And then your godly parent hasn't claimed you, so she said they must be so disgraced by you they don't want to claim you.

So you rolled your eyes and walked towards your cabin, away from the pavilion, where Drew is.

Before you can make it to your cabin, you fall to your knees, choking back tears. Someone must have angered Zeus, because the weather shield isn't working. The rain poor's down, soaking you. (Let's say he's your father and what Drew said angered him and he won't claim you because he doesn't think you're ready or something.)

Your weak spot was your parents. Since one is a god/goddess that won't claim you, and the other is dead. They died from a monster attack, and you've always felt it was your fault. You didn't protect them, you didn't kill the monster before it killed them.

You hear footsteps running up behind you, sloshing in the mud. "(Y/n)?" Leo says. He kneels crouches next to you, sitting on his heels. He puts a hand on your back. "What's wrong, mi princessa?"

You don't answer, you just lean against his chest between his knees. He holds you, one hand rubbing up and down your arm. "Shh, it's OK. Mr. McShizzle is here."

You laugh a little, making him smile. "Are you laughing at me, (y/n)? There is nothing funny about a super sized mcshizzle!"

You laugh harder. You don't bother wiping your tears, they're mixed with the rain. "Thank you, Leo. I love you."

He stops running your arm for a second, but then he wraps his arms around you tighter. "I love you too. Now what happened? Whose butt do I need to kick to next Tuesday?"

You look up at him. "No one." You press your lips to his warm ones sweetly. "I just need a hug."

He does as you say, after getting you inside your cabin to warm up. He hugs you all night. Well, at least until your siblings come in and kick him out.