Jumping to Conclusions

(You're eighteen now)

The whole group watches you strangely. You chew your fruity gum while sipping a Frappe from McDonald's. You made Nico take you on his latest trip there to get one.

"What?" You look at the friends you're walking around camp with. Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, and Leo. Nico had already ran off to see Will, who he "is NOT dating", and does "not have a crush on". So he says.

"You're chewing gum," Percy says.

"Which is fruit flavored," Jason points out.

"And drinking a mocha drink," Annabeth finishes.

"After eating potato chips," Piper adds.

You shrug. "So? I like chips. And this tastes like a chocolate-covered strawberry dipped in coffee."

"Plus you dipped pickles in peanut butter...." Annabeth makes a face.

"I was trying it out!"

Leo shudders. "Ew."

You glare at him. "It's not ew, it's 'yum'," you correct him. You leave the group to enjoy your gum and drink in peace.

Time Skip

"Are you sure you're OK?" Leo asks.

"Yes, just because of my food choices, doesn't mean there's something wrong with me," you roll your eyes at your boyfriend.

"No, I mean (sibling/name) said you were throwing up this morning," he looked at you, concerned.

"Oh, that.... That might have something to do with all the stuff I ate yesterday."

"OK," he decides to drop it.

Time skip

Annabeth starts to worry about (y/n). They aren't as close as Piper and (y/n), but she still cares. (Y/n) threw up again today, and Annabeth heard that she was having stomach pains. At lunch, she was drinking (l/f/d). She hates that, but she drank the whole cup.

Annabeth had an idea why this was happening, but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

But the sickness continued for two more days, as did the weird food. And last night (y/n) went to bed early, exhausted.

Finally, she decided to ask (y/n) about it.

Leo POV

I was walking with Percy, Jason, and Piper, when we heard Annabeth talking to (y/n). They didn't realize we were approaching, but we heard what they were saying.

"Well, you've been acting weird lately..." Annabeth began.

"Yeah?" (y/n) said curiously.

"You're tired, eating weird, getting sick, having stomach pains.... Those are signs..." Annabeth hesitated. "....of pregnancy."

We froze in our tracks. That's where we are now.

"What?!" I yelp. Both girls look at me, eyes widening.

"Wha-- no-- I-I...." (Y/n) looked between all of our faces.

Jason, being like an older brother to (y/n), spoke up. "What? Leo! Did you --"

I step back. "No! No, I swear! We didn't do anything like that!"

"You two have been spending a lot of time together..."

"Not helping, Piper!" I shoot her a look.

Percy, being like (y/n)'s other brother, joins. "Leo, I swear if you got (y/n) p--"

"Guys, STOP!" (Y/n) steps in. We all look at her. "I'm not pregnant!"

"But what Annabeth said..." Piper says.

"Makes sense, and she was just concerned. She was asking me, not jumping to conclusions." She looks us each in the eye. "Yes, I haven't been feeling well, but I'm fine now. I've been eating weird because I lost a bet and I have to eat at least one thing a day that I don't like, for a week. Such as the peanut butter pickles. I got tired because I trained extra hard that day."

"And the pains?" I asked.

She turns red. "Well, the reason for that, and the sickness, is, uh, well..." She clears her throat. Annabeth suddenly understands.

"Uh, time of the month?" She finishes. Us boys get extremely red. (Y/n) nods.

"Oh..." I mutter. Now I remember that she gets sick during... this time.

"Next time, just ask what's wrong," (y/n) sighs. She wraps her arms around me. "Leo, you know we haven't done any of... that, and you know I would never dream of cheating on you, so you should know I'm not pregnant." She scolds.

I blush. "Sorry," I mumble. She gives me a kiss. "Although a bunch of little you's and me's would be really cute," I grin cheekily.

She slaps my arm and Percy gags. "Goodbye!" He leaves, taking Annabeth with her. Jason and Piper follow.

"Leo, I'm not getting pregnant at eighteen."

He pouts and you slap his arm again, harder. He laughs. "But I can still kiss you..." He says, and does just that.