Pick Up Lines

Honestly, I got these from Instagram.... I'm not that creative xD

Leo has had a crush on you since you came to camp, constantly flirting and giving you pick up lines once he became your friend. They started simple.

"Is there something wrong with your left eye? Because you've looking right all day," he tried.

You laughed. "Thanks, Leo." You rolled your eyes.

A week later, he gave another one. At dinner. "Are you a parking ticket, because you've got fine written all over you."

Your siblings giggled and you turned red. He continued constantly giving you pick up lines, all the time, yet you never gave a sign that they were working. You'd turn red, or you'd say "thank you" as if they were just compliments.

He did get better, though. Like when he found out you've read/watched Harry Potter.

"Are you from Hogwarts? Because you're a 9 & 3/4's." You laughed at that one.

"That was pretty good, Leo."

He smiled as his success.

"But what about the other 1/4?"

"It'll be there when you're mine."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You two grew closer, the pick up lines kept coming, and he never gave up. You honestly wondered how he had one almost every day for two months straight.

"Do you have an inhaler?"

"Why?"

"Because you took my breath away."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

When you went to a museum, he said, "I'd kiss you, but they said not to touch the masterpieces."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

One night, you were hanging out with him in Bunker 9. He sat next to you on the couch, an arm resting on the back of the couch behind you.

At some point, you joked you were a potato. Of course, he started the pick up lines.

"If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one," he grins.

"Are you a sign? Cause stop," you reply.

"I can't stop, I'm in the fast lane speeding towards your heart."

"The road to my heart is the highway to hell."

"Well, you're hella beautiful."

"Wow," you laugh.

"Are you the moon? Because even when it's dark you seem to shine."

Then they got dirtier.

"Are you Cinderella? Because I could see that dress disappearing at midnight," he winks. "Are you a sale? Because I can see those pants 100% off."

You cover your face to hide your blush.

"Are you Italian? Because I wanna pizza you."

Then, you start back at him. "Are you Papa Bear's porridge? Because you're hot."

He's taken aback. He didn't expect you to come back with your own. "Are you Little Caesar's Pizza? Cause your hot and I'm ready." Now he turns red. You lean towards a little, smirking. "Your lips look lonely, would they like you meet mine?

Almost immediately, he grins again. "Yes."

You laugh, but he cuts you off, kissing you. You pull away, smiling ear to ear.

"So at which flirty line did you fall desperately in love with me?" He asks.

"You had me at hello," You say cheesily. He kisses you again. Honestly, you've been wanting to do that for a while, but you loved his attempts to flirt or get your attention.

You didn't hear Piper and Annabeth enter Bunker 9, watching the whole time.

Piper let out a squeak. "OTP!" Annabeth says. She high fives Piper and they run out.

You roll your eyes and snuggle into Leo. He kisses your head. "I love you."

"I know."

He frowns.

"I'm joking, Leo. I love you too." You kiss him one last time before laying your head on his shoulder and falling asleep.