Me in an other body ( Princeton Story )

Princeton POV )

I was sitting in the cafetaria with my bro's checking girls out. They are trying to get my attention so bad, so I just simply winked at them. That just made them happy af.. yay them

Ray: man look at that girl biting her lip hahahaha
Roc: That ain't funny tho
Ray: yo-
Prod: not again =_=
Ray: he started *pointing at roc*

This happens always. I just shook my head at him *sigh*. I was looking around and my eyes stopped at a girl that was eyeing me up and down. When she saw that I was looking at her she turned her head back at a girl that was sitting next to her. It seemed like they were talking about us. I wanted to read their lips but somebody sat down on my lap.

Tiffany: Hey baby. I missed you *kissing my cheek*

I looked at tiffany ( my ex ) and smirked. She always comes back when she wants something from me ..

Tiffany: *touching my pants* i bet you missed me to.. right?

what can I say, I'm good? ^^ 
I shook my head at her and shoved her hands away from my pants.

Ray: she wants the D
Roc: she is missing it
Tiff: *rolls eyes*
Ray: Get rid of that attitude
Tiff: stfu Ray with yo skank ass
prince: look what do u want?

I said looking at her mad for talking like that to my bro.

Tiff: you
Prince : well you can't have me, bye Tiffany

I shoved her from my lap and she stomped her way out of the cafeteria.

Ray: ayee Bitch!! ARE YOU MAD.....OR NAHH

I laughed at his stupid ass and searched for that girl again that was eyeing me up and down..but she was gone. She must be new cause I don't know her.

Nevaeh POV )

So today was my first day at this new school. I just moved here in LA with my parents and little brother Tymore. I went to this school Because my Bestfriend Angel was on this school to. We sat at a table and talked a bit. A boy with 2 ponytails distracted me. He was laughing and his friend with short curly hair told him that it wasn't funny. I look further next to them and saw a boy with curly fro listening to that boy with 2 ponytails. 

Angela: NAE!!

She waved her hands infront of my face. I turned my head back at her and gave her my fully attention.

Nae: huh?
Angela: I was talking to you. Where were you looking at?

She looked at the direction where I was looking at and smirked.

Angela: you were looking at that boy with fro?
Nae: yeah...kinda
Angela: he is a player booboo, He probably did every girl here in this school.

I looked at her funny

Angela: NOT ME!

I laughed at her and looked at him again.

Angela: his name is Jacob Perez known as Princeton. He is kinda popular at this school.
Nae: nice

I looked him up and down. When I looked at his face again he was looking at me. I turned my face quickly back at Angela.

Nae: shiitt he saw me looking at him.
Angela: Whatever girl-- you see! I told you.. one of his hoes on top of him right now.

I looked again and saw a girl sitting on his lap...yeah

Nae: just nasty
Angela: that's Tiffany.. his ex
Nae: mm.. I don't care. I'm going to the restroom I'll see ya in the classroom latersz *does the salute sign*

Angela noodded and I walked to the restroom. I looked next to me and saw that girl 'tiffany" or something, stomping her way outta the cafetaria.  " ayee Bitch!! ARE YOU MAD.....OR NAHH "
I heard that boy with 2ponytails saying. I laughed and shook my head at him and walked out.

----------------------

Heyy Readers :D

This is 'just" the beginning. Tell me what you think about this chappie.

Vote and Comment
xoxo Gabriëlla ♥