Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

I put up my phone and secretly took a picture of the cute girl beside me eating her pizza. "No way, did you just take a picture of me?" Y/N said squinting her eyes at me i giggle "No?" she whined "Delete it!" i shook my head "No way, Jose" she laughed "Ew Lauren, no." i laughed and nudged her. "Can i see it though?" she asked "Nah! you're going to delete the picture once i give my phone to you, so no i'm not giving you my phone." she sighed "I'm not! i just wanna see it." i opened my phone and showed the photo to her. "Ugh ew, i look like a hungry pig." i laughed and hugged her "No you don't, you look cute. A cute puppy nibbling on its food." i said in a baby voice. I pulled her to my arms and then poked her nose, making her scrunching her cute nose. I opened the camera app in my phone and started taking photos of us being cute, i will never delete these photos! Well i might print them and put it somewhere safe.

When we finished eating pizza we were now getting Shadow, her puppy. We then went to the park and started to walk with Shadow. "Look at this little nugget! He's so adorable." i squealed and then picked him up and cuddled my face to his fury body. "I thought i was your nugget?" i heard Y/n say i turned to her and giggle when i saw her pouting "Yeah but look at this little lion, he's a cutie!" i said she glared at my playfully. "Fine! I guess i'll just go then and find Kylie Rae." she said walking away, when she said Kylie's name i immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "No! You are staying with me." i said in a baby voice, "No it's fine you got Shadow anyway. I'll just go with Kylie." she continued to tease, i whined and placed Shadow down and completely wrap my arms around her waist pulling her to me. I cuddled my face to her neck and sighed "Stay with me." i said pouting.

She leaned her head back to my shoulder and i took the chance to kiss her cheek, she smiled and turn her head to face me and i smiled and kissed her nose, she scrunched it and giggle. "Gosh stop it, we look like a cute couple." she said pulling away from me, i laughed and shrug "So? We look cute together anyway?" i said she smirked and picked up Shadow then walked away. I followed them back to Y/N's house and then good thing no one was home except for us cause now i can do this, as Y/N let Shadow go i quickly lifted her up and threw her to my shoulder making her squeal "LAUREN!" i then ran to her room and then threw her on her bed. "What the fuck." i giggle and then laid down with her, i cuddled to her and she just sighed "Lauren-ugh... i wanna pee." she whined, i laughed "Do you really?" i asked she nodded "Yeah, i have to pee right now." i let her go and watch her run to the bathroom.

- Party -

Your POV

Lauren and i were waiting outside my house, Camila and Dinah decided to pick us up so here we are waiting for the couple. I couldn't stop staring at Lauren, like she had a black dress on and she looked so fucking sexy, i can't believe she exists. Lauren has a beautiful mind, she's literally beautiful, and she has a beautiful personality. She's perfect, i just wish we can be together, well i already know she likes me and she knows i like her too it's just there's this thing that is keeping us apart. Her parents, the students. Nobody knows she's bisexual except for our friends and me, she isn't ready to face the consequences and i respect that so i just want to take things slow. I just hope one day, she could be mine and we can show the world that we love each other, no hiding. One day.

I then felt arms wrapped around my waist "You okay nugget?" i heard her husky voice from behind "Yeah, i'm just thinking." i said shaking my head she nodded "About what?" she asked i sighed "Just about things." she tighten her hug on me and sighed "You're not going to tell me aren't you?" i giggle and shook my head. "Damn it." she mumbled making me smile and turn around to face her, "No i'm just thinking about my life. You know about my love life?" i said her face then soften "I don't believe you not having one relationship." she said i shrug "It's the truth Lauren, maybe it's not my time yet. Probably in college you know? Just not high school." i said then forced a smile. "Hey lovebirds get in!" we heard, we turned to Camila and saw her smirking "Planning to fuck tonight at the party?" Camila joked i rolled my eyes and chuckled "Not happening." i said before going inside the car then greeted my best friend.

"Are you actually planning to fuck her?" i heard Camila ask Lauren, i turn to them and saw Lauren slapping Camila's arm "Shut up. She's not a fuck toy." i heard Lauren whisper and then saw her get in the car, Camila shrugged and then went to the drivers seat and started to drive to the party. "You both look so hot! Get ready for the boys." Camila said giggling "If someone hits on Y/N they'll probably have a black eye from me." Lauren said, i looked at Lauren weirdly and she shrugs "Hey, i'm here to protect you from those perverted fucks." she said pointing a finger at me, i giggle and scooted closer to her. "So are you like my bodyguard now?" i said as i caressed her arm "Hell yeah i am. I'm actually going to slap a bitch if someone touches you." she said smiling i laughed and then intertwine my fingers with hers, and then laid my head on her shoulder.

"What if you got drunk Lo? Who will look after Y/N?" Camila asked "Well if Lauren will be a drunken fucktard then i'll come save Y/N's ass." Dinah said giggling at me i smile and nodded. "There's no way i'm drinking that much. I promise you that cause i'm in a protective mode, i will literally follow Y/N, well not to the bathroom but you know." Lauren said "We get it Lauren, you're a protective girlfriend. You don't want perverts touching your innocent lil' girl." Camila said i sighed and just enjoyed cuddling to Lauren's side.

When we got to the party, i held Lauren's hand as we enter. I scrunched my nose as i inhaled the smell of cigarettes and sweaty bodies, oh and alcohol! I heard Lauren laughing so i looked at her and saw she was laughing at me, i nudge her side and she laughed again "Welcome to a party full of illegal shit." Lauren said i furrowed my eyebrows and then look around. When we entered a room i squinted my eyes and tried to cover my ears as loud music started playing, damn how can people still hear after this? Lauren dragged me to a quieter place and i sighed in relief and look around. "So does it look fun?" Lauren asked i shrug "Well, it's fine i just didn't like the smell of cigarettes." Lauren laughed and pulled me to her arms "It's okay, you'll get used to it." she said and then i saw her getting a drink. I watched her as she poured alcohol in a red cup and then put it to her lips to take a sip.

"Don't worry, i won't be that drunk if that's what you're worried about." Lauren said chuckling, i shook my head "Well, it's my first time in a party anyway. And i'm here to experience new things, so give me that cup." i said she looked at me confused "I thought you didn't want to drink?" i got her cup and shrugged. "I just want to taste." i said and then sniff the alcohol, when i did i scrunched my face and Lauren laughed. "You don't have to nugget." Lauren said taking the cup back but i pushed her hand away "No, i have to." i then took a sip.

Lauren's POV

When she gave me back my cup i laughed at her as she scrunched my face "Is it good?" i asked giggling, i wrap an arm around her waist pulling her closer to me as she nodded "It's okay. I just have to get used to it." she said i laughed and nodded.

Three hours later, Camila and Dinah stole Y/N away from me and i didn't know where they went and i'm actually feeling uneasy. I just want Y/N with me, i know i said i'll go wherever she's going but Camila and Dinah was telling me that i shouldn't worry cause she's safe with them, plus Dinah is Y/N's best friend so i kinda gave in but still felt uneasy. I was sitting with Normani and Ally in a sofa and i was eating pizza, i kept glancing at my phone thinking Y/N would text me to get her but there's none i think she's fine? I bit on my pizza and saw a lesbian couple making out in front of me. For some reason i felt jealous and turned on... i felt jealous because i wanted to do that with someone, especially Y/N but i can't cause maybe someone is here to spy on me or something and then tell my parents if i did make out with Y/N. I then felt turned on cause just imagining making out with a girl, like i wonder how it feels, it must be great cause by the reaction i'm seeing from these two girls they seem to enjoy it.

What if i give this girl to girl thing a chance? Like, secretly though. I still don't want my parents and my school to know but maybe it can work? I've never done this before, hiding things from my parents isn't really what i do. I tell them everything when i'm dating someone, they always support it though but i knew they won't support it if it comes to me liking a girl. I just don't get why they are homophobic? I mean, there is nothing wrong with people liking the same gender. We are all human beings, we are all exactly the same the only difference is that guys have penises and girls have vaginas. Maybe some people are already bored with loving the opposite gender and wants to try dating the same sex? I'll admit that i am now bisexual. It's all because of this cute nugget that i love so much.