Chapter 28

Your POV

Oh my god.... it's my first day and i'm already outside of the school. I'm fucking nervous bro. "You'll be fine honey, come on." my mom said i gulped and then got out of the car, "Bye honey!" i waved at her and then she drove away. I turned around and started walking towards the school, oh my god i hope i survive this. When i entered i saw everybody looking at me, at first i was very scared and shy but most of them gave me smiles and i slowly felt relieved. I got to the office and they welcomed me, they gave me my time table and i sighed and walked around the school. "Hey, you alright?" i heard i turned to my left and saw a blonde haired girl smiling at me "Um... i'm just looking around and find my first class." i said shyly she got my time table and and looked at my subjects. "Well you have English first... and i think we're in the same class. Cause i have English now and i basically have the same room number. Don't worry i'll help you!" i smiled widely and thanked her. 

When we heard the bell rang we walked to class together and i admired the classroom, we sat at the back and she looked at me. "I'm Olivia by the way, what's yours?" she asked as she stuck her hand out "I'm Y/N." she smiled and we shook hands "Cute name, anyway do you have friends?" she asked i shook my head "I just moved to LA so i don't know anyone." i said and she awed. "Where did you come from?" she asked "Miami." she nodded "i love that place, the beach is AMAZING." i smiled and nodded. "Oh and consider me as your friend now okay? If you need any help just..." she got my hand and put her number in "Text or call me, and i'll be there. You can also sit with me and my group and trust me you'll love them. They are idiots but you'll love them." she said i laughed and then her phone vibrated "Got your number, now we can text each other!" she said cheerfully i smiled when she took a photo of us and then placed it on my contact. "Okay so... let us get to know each other." she said i nodded "What's your full name? Mine is Olivia Faye Stone." (i made this name up) she said i smiled and told her my full name. 

"Age?" she asked "Turning 18." she smiled "I'm already 18, gosh i'm old." i laughed and then we continued to ask questions to each other. We literally spent the whole lesson just talking and honestly i feel so welcomed in this school, i like it better here. But i do miss my friends back home, they are my best friends and no one will ever replace them. "Oh i feel like i've known you for ages!" Olivia said hugging me tight i laughed and hugged her back "You are really cute and shy! But promise me you'll stop being shy around me okay? I am literally just a normal person and i am now your friend." she said i smiled "Thank you Olivia." she nodded "Come on, i'll bring you to your next class and then we can meet up for the break." she said i nodded and then she brought me to my next class. "Hey Olivia! Who's your new friend?" a guy asked "She's my new friend! And she is a new student so be nice!" she said as she placed her arm around my shoulders. The guys smiled at me and waved before walking away, aw... they are so nice. 

- Lunch -

I followed Olivia to where she sits which is outside and then i saw her group of friends and i immediately feel shy again, "Hey guys! So this is my new friend Y/N and she is new so please be nice and don't be idiots please." Olivia said sitting down. They laughed at Olivia and smiled at me "Hey! Welcome to our school!" a guy said i thanked him and then sat next to Olivia. "You are such a pretty girl, what's your name again?" a girl with blue eyes ask, "Y/N" i said with a smile "Aw, your name is pretty too! Hi, my name is Lauren Mitchell." (A/N: Made up the name) i giggled as she hugged me but then frowned when i realized her name is Lauren. "What's the matter?" Olivia asked me with concerned face "Oh sorry... i just remembered someone..." i said shaking my head. "Who?" Lauren asked "Um... my ex-girlfriend." i said gulping suddenly Lauren smiled widely and hugged me "OMG! Are you gay too?!" i look at her shock "I'm bisexual, are you?" she laughed "Well i am gay but oh my god!" she then hugged me tight. I looked at the others and they were just laughing at us.