Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

Great, now the couple is being all cutesy with one another. Fuck! I'm really jealous, i want my nugget back. Look at them... they way they look at each other is so beautiful, you can literally see that they love each other, i sighed deeply and then suddenly i felt a nudge causing me to go back to reality. "Huh?" i asked Normani as she looked at me weirdly "You okay girl?" she asked i nodded "Yeah i'm fine. Just thinking." i said shrugging she nodded "Well, while you were in your little "world" Y/N's calling you boo." she said before turning away. I then looked at my phone confused, "no she's not." i mumbled "No silly! I'm right here." i jumped and turned around seeing Y/N cover her mouth and giggle cutely. I sighed in relief and stood up to hug her, "There you are." i then kissed her temple, "Here i am!" she said cutely i smile and then laughed at her. "Are you drunk?" i asked as i cupped her cheeks, she smiled at me sheepishly and shrug "Just tipsy." she said and then pulled my hands down.

"Maybe we should go home, i'll text your parents that you're sleeping over in my house tonight okay?" i said she nodded and then started giggling making me look at her confused, "Why you giggling cutie?" i said as i pinched her cheek. "Because you look so beautiful and i'm so lucky that i'm finally your friend and crush." she said happily, awe she's such a munchkin! "Nugget, you're too adorable right now. But we have to go home okay? I don't want you getting really drunk." i said wrapping my arms around her she nodded "Okay daddy..." my eyes widened and looked at her shock, she then squinted her eyes and laughed "I mean mommy!" she said then pulled me outside. I got an Uber and then we finally got in, Y/N was playing with my fingers as she hums a song quietly, and i was too busy thinking about what she said earlier. She called me 'daddy'... and i actually felt turned on, oh fuck this is so weird.

When we got to my house i saw everybody in the living room "Hey Y/N!" Chris and Taylor greeted Y/N smiled widely and waved "Hello!!" she said cheerfully "Mom, Dad? Can Y/N sleep over?" i asked my parents. They smiled and nodded "Sure hon" Mom said i smiled and brought Y/N to my room, "So nugget, can you dress up into this shorts and shirt while i go talk to your mom?" she nodded "Yes!" i gave her a kiss her on the cheek making her blush and giggle. "Stoooooop! You're parents are down there." she said i chuckle and then got her phone. When i finished talking to her mom i went back to the room and told Y/N that she can sleep in my house tonight and i can bring her home tomorrow afternoon. When i turned to my bed there she was in my black short shorts and my over-sized shirt, and i saw that she took her make up off. "Lolo do you have a spare toothbrush?" she asked me as she rubs her eyes sleepily.

"Yes i do, do you want to go brush your teeth now?" she nodded and then lazily stands up, she walks to me then wrap her arms around my waist with her head on my chest, "Cuddle with me later?" she asked sleepily "Yes definitely. I'll just get changed okay nug?" she nodded and then i gave her the spare toothbrush. She walks to the bathroom and i changed to my home clothes and took off my make up, when Y/N was done she walked back to my bed and it was my turn to brush my teeth. When i was done i walked to the door and locked it before going to the bed and cuddle with my adorable baby girl. She sighed and then closes her eyes "Goodnight Lolo" she said as she yawns "Goodnight Y/N." i mumbled against her forehead then kissed it. I closed the lights and then we both got comfortable and slowly fall asleep.

- Saturday -

Your POV

I woke up and felt like i was inside someone's arms i then remembered about last night, i turned around in Lauren's arms and saw her peacefully asleep. Our faces are like so close but i didn't do anything i just stared at her beautiful face and smile. "Staring is bad." she mumbled i chuckled and then cuddled to her chest "Sowwy." i said "Mmm... it's okay. Good morning." she said with her morning voice, fuck her voice is sexy. "Good morning sleepyhead." i said she sighed and lazily hugged me "I'm still sleepy...." she whined i laughed "Lauren it's like 10:20 am." i said as i looked at my phone, "But it's a Saturday." she whined again. "That's late Lauren, we have to get up come on." i said and sat up, she groaned and grab a pillow then cuddled to it, "Fine i'll be going home then." i said getting out of bed, but then suddenly i was pulled back "You are staying with me." she mumbled i laughed and just laid there. "I'll give you 10 minutes." i said "Okay" she mumbled before i heard her softly snoring again.

After 10 minutes i started to move away making Lauren groan "Laur it's been 10 minutes, don't you wanna do anything else but sleep?" i asked her as i caressed her cheek. "Mmm... fine. Can we go out for brunch?" she mumbled against the pillow, i smirked "Are you asking me out on a date?" i said and then suddenly her cheeks turned red. "Well... something like that." i chuckled "Well i have to get clothes from my house Lauren." i said "Don't have to, you can borrow mine. I have a lot." she said as she rub her eyes, i got up and then got some of her clothes. I chose a black tank top with high waisted shorts, and then i sighed "Lauren do you have a spare towel i can borrow?" i asked her she walked to me and then got a spare towel from her cabinet, "Here you go princess." she said chuckling. "Thank you!" i then lean in to kiss her cheek before going inside the bathroom.

When i was finished i saw Lauren was all dressed up "Aw look at you with me clothes!" Lauren squealed i then look at myself in the mirror, and shrugged "What about it?" i asked she came to me and squished my cheeks. "You are the cutest human being ever! Now let me take you to this brunch okay baby?" she said as she hugged me, i blushed when she called me baby. Oh my god, this is insane. Lauren likes me, and she just called me baby. Like bro what is life? I'm falling hard man! We were now in the car and as she was driving she rests her hand on my hands and i mindlessly play with them, i don't know why but i love playing with her fingers. I then look down at our hands and sighed, i slip my fingers through hers and then we held hands, i looked at Lauren shyly and saw her biting her lip as she focuses on the road. I squeezed her hand a bit making her glance at me and smile "Yes nugget?" she said softly, i smiled shyly and shook my head before looking down at our hands again.

We finally arrived Waffle House and then we ordered on what we wanted to eat. Lauren stretched her arms then one arm was now on my shoulders, i looked at her and she looked back at me. She started making funny faces making me laugh and nudge her side, "Come" she said as she pulled me towards her, i laid my head on her shoulder and look up at her. We stared into each other's eyes and i got lost in hers, her eyes were dark green and honestly they are so beautiful. Green eyes... they turn me on, especially Lauren's. She also have this perfect thick eyebrows, i mindlessly bit my bottom lip as i admire Lauren's features up close, i then admired her nose ring, she looked like a badass with that nose ring. I then finally looked down to her lips, oh look at her pink kissable lips. Ugh! They look so soft and pink, i love it when her lips have color, like dark red. That honestly turns me on.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she whispered, i blushed and then bite my lip again

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she whispered, i blushed and then bite my lip again. I look up to her eyes and i knew i was already in love with Lauren Jauregui. "You're beautiful Lauren." i whispered she then slowly leans forward and i can feel my heart beating so fast, when our lips were inches away i was hesitant. I've never kissed anyone before... what if i did it wrong? I can do this, just believe in yourself Y/N! This is it! The moment you've been waiting for, you've been crushing on her since forever now this is your time to show her you love her. I finally closed the gap between us and my lips finally touched her soft lips, she then started to lead me to it and i was starting to get the hang of it. She captured my bottom lip with her teeth and then pulled it then let it go, i smile and she smiled back she leaned forward again and gave me another kiss and i was melting. Finally... i kissed Lauren Jauregui, my crush.