Chapter 26

Your POV

When i got home i immediately hugged my mother. When she hugged me back i winced and pulled away "Honey, what's wrong?!" she asked worriedly i frowned and lift up my shirt showing her my bruise from the sharp edge of the table in the cafeteria. She gasped "Did... Lauren do this to you?" she asked as she examined my bruise "No but her friend did. Mom... i can't stay here anymore." i said she looked at me and cupped my cheeks. "Oh honey...i'm so sorry." we then hugged, "Okay well we will start packing tomorrow okay?" i nodded "Now go upstairs and sleep." i sighed and kissed her cheek. "I love you mom." she smiled "I love you too baby." she then let me go and i walked upstairs to my room. 

- Next Morning

I woke up and saw my mom "Hey honey." i smiled "Good morning" i greeted, she sighed "You're going to school to get your stuff in your locker and then come back home okay? We need to start packing." she said i nodded and then sat up on my bed. Do i really want to move? Yes. I have to move on. I started getting ready and soon i was on my way to my school, when i got there i saw Dinah waiting for me in front of my locker "Y/N!" she said happily and then hugged me tight. "Hey are you ready to go to Spanish?" she asked i frowned "Dinah... i'm actually here to get my things and i'm going back home. Mom and i have to pack." her smile turned to a frown. "No! Y/N!" i sighed "Dinah, don't worry i'll keep in touch with you and the girls. We're forever best friends right?" Dinah's eyes water again "Right." she then hug me again. When i got all my stuff i looked at Dinah and she was still upset "Hey, i still have days before i go okay? Maybe we can hang out with the girls and spend time until i go." she nodded "Okay. I'm going to your house later." i smiled and nodded i then waved goodbye and walked out of the school. 

Dinah's POV

When Y/N left i turned around and saw Lauren looking at me, i glared at her and walked to her "What do you want now?" she asked "This is all your fault." i said through gritted teeth. "My fault?" i nodded "YEAH! All of it! It's your fucking fault! Now my best friend is going to leave me! Thank you Lauren for ruining my best friend." i snapped at her. "Leave? Where?" she asked, "Oh all of the sudden you want to know where she's going?!" Lauren glared at me "Tell me where she's going." she demanded but i walked away from her after that. I am so pissed at her right now, i hate her for doing this to my best friend! 

Lunch came and i sat on our table silently, "Hey has anyone seen Y/N today?" Kylie asked "Yeah, where is she?" Normani asked, i looked down and ate my grapes. "Babe? Do you know where Y/N is?" i heard Camila ask, i felt her lips on my cheek and i sighed "She's not coming to school anymore." i said sadly "What, she didn't say anything." i nodded "I saw her this morning, getting her stuff from her locker. She said she's packing up with her mom. Also we need to spend time with her before she leaves, make memories before she leaves." i said and stopped eating. I lost my appetite anyway. "Lauren really fucked up huh?" we all nodded "I hate her." i mumbled "Hate is such a strong word Dinah." Ally said "I know, but i hate her at this point. She's taking my best friend away from me!" they frowned and nodded. I just want my best friend to stay. 

-

Your POV

It's now the afternoon and i was laying down in my bed tired from packing. Mom said we leave after 2 weeks so that means 2 weeks to spend time with my favorite people in the world. I felt my phone vibrate so i stretched my body wincing a little bit since my bruise is still there, i then answered the call. "Hey" i greeted "Hey, you free?" Dinah asked "Yeah of course." i said "Cool, well the girls are with me and wanna hang out in Starbucks? We can get our favorite Frappuccinos" she said i giggled "Sure!" i said "Great, now go outside and get in the car." she said i looked at my window and saw her sitting on her car waving me to come down. I laughed and then told my mom i was gonna hang out with the girls, i got outside and smiled at her "Hey!" i greeted and then i went inside seeing all the girls here. I laughed at them as they all said hello at the same time and we drove to Starbucks. 

When we got to Starbucks we started to order what we want, when we all sat down we saw Lauren enter with Ty. I rolled my eyes "Great." i mumbled "We can go somewhere." Camila said i shook my head "No, we're staying." i said they all looked at Lauren so i turned to Lauren and she was looking at us with a frown in her lips. Her eyes locked with mine and i saw something in her eyes, she's trying to tell me something... but i don't get what she's trying to say. Suddenly Ty's arm snaked around her waist making me roll my eyes and look away from them. "Anyway, Y/N after high school i'm going to LA and live with you." Dinah said smiling i chuckled "Are you serious?" i asked her she nodded. "I talked to my mom about it and she said okay so i gotta start and save money." i smiled "Aw Dinah!" i hugged her, "What about me?" Camila asked pouting at her girlfriend "You're coming with me." Dinah said smiling. "We all need to reunite okay?" i ask them they nodded.

- 2 weeks later -

 Now everything is packed and they are now shipped to LA. It's 7pm and i was just waiting for my mom to come back from her office, after that we're on our way to the airport. I'll admit that i am feeling upset because i'm going to miss the people i love but i have to do this. I'll come back for them soon and we will reunite, i promised them that. I got a text from mom saying she'll be here in 20 minutes, so i got up and pulled my suitcase out of the house and sat on the porch waiting for my mom. "I'm gonna miss you house." i said smiling at my house, "Y/N" i turned around and i can't believe my eyes, why is she here? "Go away Lauren, i'm finally letting you go aren't you happy?" i told her and rolled my eyes. She walked closer and looked at my suitcase then my house, "Where are you going?" she asked i sighed "I'm moving Lauren." i told her suddenly i saw her look at me scared. 

Lauren's POV

"Why do you care anyway?" she said crossing her arms "Y/N why are you moving?" i ask her while shaking my head, she furrowed her eyebrows "Because, my mom can't take it anymore. I told her about us Lauren, about all the bullying, the times i got hurt emotionally and physically. I still even have my bruises Lauren." she said showing me her bruises. This is all my fault, i've been letting them to do this to her. I swear, i've tried to help her but they always catch me and hurt me too. She's not the only one getting hurt, i am too. When i don't obey Brad he gives me bruises too, i've been fighting for us too Y/N. Trust me. I've been telling Brad i didn't want to do this anymore but he kept bringing it up, and i'm still trapped. "Please don't go." I begged, because i still love you. Don't give up on us baby, cause i'm not i'm trying to steal Brad's phone to erase all of the things he has on me. "I have to Lauren, i can't take this anymore either. I have to move on, i've done my part Lauren i've fought for us but i always end getting hurt by you and all of your friends." she said wiping a tear that slip. 

I frowned and felt my heart breaking once again, i really love Y/N i really have to end this and explain everything to her. "I promise Y/N, when the time comes i'll tell you everything." i finally said, my eyes getting watery "Just don't go please." i begged she shook her head "I can't stay here." she said looking at me with watery eyes too. I got her hands and continued to beg her "I still love you." i whispered, she sniffled and held my hands tight "Y/N? We have to go honey!" we heard her mother say. I immediately faced her and beg her not to go, "No please!" i begged and hugged her. I started crying on her chest and i can feel her crying too "I h-have to go." she said pushing  me away slightly "No no no!" i begged she pulled away from me and looked at me one last time. "We have to move on Lauren." she said before walking towards her car "I'll fix us Y/N!" i  told her, she turns around and frowns "I promise." i said nodding. She got in the car and they drove away, i cried and watched her car getting smaller and smaller. I promise Y/N, i'll fix us.