Chapter 30

A/N: AYYY CHAPTER 30! 👌🏼

•••••••••
Your POV

When we were in the beach i took my shirt and shorts off revealing my bikini and when i turned around i saw Olivia slap Lauren's face making Lauren glare at her. "Ow! What the fuck Liv?" Lauren groaned i looked at them weirdly but Olivia laughed and shook her head "Well you look like you were gonna fuck her Lauren." Olivia said standing up. "Olivia." Lauren growled and gave her another death glare, i chuckled and got the sun block, i squirted some on my hand and i rubbed my hands together and put them on my legs. When i was done i saw Olivia tanning and Lauren sticking her hand out for me "Come swim with me." she said i smiled and took her hand "Have fun kids! Mama's stayin' here to tan." Olivia said making me laugh. Suddenly Lauren scooped me up and then ran to the water, i squealed as she splashed water everywhere. I smiled widely and splash water at her once she put me down "Ugh how dare you!" she then splashed back at me. After a few minutes we started to race each other and then just float in our backs.

"Do you miss your friends at home?" Lauren asked as she swam to me, "I miss them very much." i said nodding she smiled "Why'd you move to Los Angeles again?" she asked "Because, i was bullied back home and i just couldn't take it anymore. Getting bullied physically and emotionally is really hard trust me, also my ex girlfriend is there too and she's just making it worst. I know people think it's stupid moving to LA when you can just stay in Miami. But they don't know how it feels, i just want a break from everything. I just want to start a new life cause i don't want to be stuck in one life where i always cry and get hurt, i want to move on and actually try other things. Plus, my mom is not liking her work back in Miami anyway. She enjoys her work here." i said smiling, "Well i'm happy Olivia introduced you to us." Lauren said holding my hands. "Thank you for being friendly to me and thanks to Olivia too." she nodded "No problem sweetie." she then cupped my cheek and caressed it. I blushed and look away from her, "You're so cute when you blush." she said i chuckled "Stop Lauren!" i then splashed water at her face.

When we got back to Olivia i smiled widely as she gave us ice cream "Thank you!" i thanked Olivia "No problem kid." she said smiling, i sat down and enjoyed my ice cream and Lauren sat down next to me. "Cuties!" Olivia squealed and then got my phone to take a photo of Lauren and i enjoying our ice cream, Lauren wrapped an arm around me and i lean towards to her and we both smiled at the camera. "Now i wanna be in it!" Olivia said and sat next to me, she angled the camera and we all smiled and she took a picture. "Oh my god we look adorable!" Olivia squealed, she then went to my Instagram and posted the pictures, oh my gosh this girl reminds me of Dinah and Mani, damn. I feel when Olivia, Normani and Dinah meet they will get along so well, oh my god i think they will. Lauren Mitchell is a mixture of Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello and little bit of Ally, so she is fierce, dorky, and really sassy. Well fuck. Andrew and Kenzie are basically like Kylie. This is really fucking weird, i'm missing my friends so much even my ex girlfriend. Ugh Lauren Jauregui... why can't my brain erase you! Maybe you're too precious to erase, you're like a fucking pen Jauregui! You need a special eraser.

Lauren's POV

I got home and saw my parents, i instantly got nervous and scared. I closed the door catching their attention "LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI!" My dad yelled making me jump, "Are you dating a girl?!" he asked angrily. My eyes teared up and sighed "I did dad." i said he slammed the newspaper at the table making me and my mom jump, "You can not like girls Lauren. We talked about this, you are a straight girl okay?" i then started crying. "Dad... i'm bisexual." i said quietly he then got really mad, i looked at my mom with tears in my eyes and she just sighed and looked at me sadly. "And you are dating Y/N Y/L/N?! Lauren was this the girl that made you like... this?!" he said looking at me with disgust, i sniffled "Dad i love Y/N! And this is who i am, just accept it! I'm not even hurting anybody with my sexuality!" i yelled he was about to attack me but my mom held him back. "Mike Jauregui, she is our daughter." mom said "I don't want this Lauren! I don't want a lesbian in this house!" i then got angry too.

"Why is this such a big deal?! There's no harm with loving the same gender dad! NOTHING CHANGED!" i then saw my siblings go downstairs. They saw me crying and they rush to my side and hugged me "It's okay Lolo, we love you." Taylor whispered in my ear, i sobbed in her shoulder and hugged her tight. "Dad, there's nothing wrong with Lauren. She simply likes girls too, there's nothing wrong with that." Chris said "Don't you join Christopher! Your sister is such a disappointment to this family! I want her out!" Dad shout. I sobbed even more and felt my heart breaking, this is all Brad's fault. "MIKE! STOP IT!" Mom shout, i pulled away and saw my mom getting heated "Lauren is not going away. She is our daughter and we are going to accept her. She can love who she wants to love, am i clear?!" Mom angrily told Dad who glared at her, "Clara i am not happy with this." he said "And i am not happy by the way you're acting towards our kids!" Mom said angrily "And we are not happy by the way you're treating our sister!" Taylor said glaring at our dad. My dad glared at me "Now you're turning them against me?!" he shout at me, "We're not turning against you Mike, you're the one who's being immature and can't accept your own daughter!" Mom said glaring back at dad.

"You know what, i'm not staying here and watch my daughter cry." Mom said she walked to me and placed her hands on my shoulders "Lauren honey, i want you and Taylor to get clothes for a week or two okay? We are going to your aunt's house and sleep there." mom said she then turn to Chris "Stay with your father okay? Make sure everything is fine." she told Chris who nodded. Mom turned back to Dad who looked annoyed and still glaring at me, Taylor and i got to our rooms and start packing but i couldn't stop crying. "Come on Lauren!" Taylor said helping me packing "This is my fault Tay... i'm so sorry." i apologized, she sighed and hugged me "Lauren this is not your fault okay? It's dad's. He's the one who's not accepting, you did nothing wrong. Trust me." she said wiping my eyes. I sniffled and nodded she gave me my bag and we walked downstairs, mom then pushed us inside the car. "I'm sorry mom" i cried "Oh honey, it's not your fault. We all love you, your dad is just a bit immature right now okay? You will be fine." she said kissing my cheek, i looked at my brother and hugged him before entering the car. I hate my life.

Dinah's POV

I saw my girlfriend looking at her phone worriedly so i stood up and hugged her "What's wrong babe?" i asked, she sighed and looked at me concerned "Lauren's parents know and... let's say it didn't end well." she said and ran her fingers through her hair. Even though i don't like Lauren right now i feel sad for her, she's still my friend at the end of the day anyway. "She's calling me, i'll be right back okay babe?" she said and gave me a quick peck before going inside her room. I sighed and sat down on the couch "Now i feel guilty..." i mumbled and rolled my eyes, i got my phone and started playing. Few minutes later Camila came back and sat next to me "Tell me what she said." i said she sighed "So her father didn't take it too well but her siblings and mom accepted her. Now they're on their way to her aunt's house and will stay there for a week or two, until Mike is fully calm and accepting." Camila said then sighed again. "Dinah... Lauren is really hurting. I can't believe she's going through all this by herself, i wish she just told us what happened between her and Brad but then it's a bad idea." she groaned and shut her eyes.

"She did bad things to us but she was forced. She pushed her girlfriend away because she was FORCED again! Now she's heartbroken cause her girlfriend is in LA and now her father is mad at her for being bisexual. This is a hard situation. I don't know what i'll do if i was in Lauren's shoes, there are so many things in her shoulders right now." Camila said looking at her hands sadly. "Do you know the address to Lauren's aunt's house?" i asked she looked at me "I can't go there Dinah, i have a curfew." she said frowning "I'm going." i said she looked at me shocked and gave me the address. "I'll fix your best friend okay? And hopefully save their relationship." i said kissing my girlfriend in the lips, "I love you." Camila told me making me making me smile. I stood up and walk to my car, i sighed and looked at the address "Here i come Lauren." i mumbled and then went inside my car.