Chapter 22

- Next Day -

Your POV

"Goodbye mom!" i said before exiting my house, when i turned around i jumped and saw Lauren waiting for me. I rolled my eyes "What are you doing here?" i asked her "I just wanted to give my girlfriend a ride to school." she said i shook my head "I don't need a ride Lauren, why don't you just go pick Ty up?" i asked before walking away from her. "Y/N come on! Can we at least talk about this?" she said as she chased me, she held my hands but i pulled them back to me. "Don't." i told her she groaned "Y/N please." i stared at her blankly and she sighed "I'm sorry for yesterday okay? Just don't be mean to him." i shook my head "I'm not mean to him, i didn't do anything to him. I'm just saying i didn't like the way he looked at you, and when you told him you're single when you're clearly not." i said she groaned "Fine! Fine, i'll tell him i'm taken okay?! Are you happy now?" i took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

"Okay, i suggest we give each other space right now. I'm not saying we're breaking up but i just want some space." i said "Okay, but can i at least take you to school?" she asked i finally nodded and then we went to her car. On the way to school was super awkward, we didn't talk at all but sometimes i could see Lauren glancing over to me but i kept my eyes on the road. Few minutes later we arrived in school, finally! I got out of the car and was about to walk away but Lauren got my wrist and pulled me back. I look at her and raised an eyebrow at her "I'm really sorry." she said i nodded "I know..." i then sighed "This is ridiculous. Can we not fight anymore?" i crossed my arms and stared at her. "I'll tell Ty that i'm taken okay? I promise." i nodded "Okay, i gotta go." i said walking away, i heard her sigh but i just kept walking.

Lauren's POV

I watched my girlfriend walk away from me and all i did was sigh, i got my bag at the backseat and made my way inside the school. I got to my locker and when i slightly turned my head to the left i saw Y/N and Normani talking, i was about to approach them but i was stopped by Ty. "Oh hey." i greeted he smiled "Hey, just wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out later?" he asked i gulped and looked over to Y/N who was now looking at me with Normani. I sighed "Ty um... i lied to you." i said he looked at me confused "I-I'm taken." i told him truthfully he nodded "Who's the lucky guy?" i gulped and shook my head "I can't tell you, he's not ready to let other people know." i lied he looked disappointed "That's bullshit Lauren, he should be thankful to have a beautiful girlfriend like you. If you were mine i would tell the world how amazing you are." i blushed and looked down. "Yeah but i love this guy and i'm willing to wait." i said he nodded "Well can we hang out as friends then?" i nodded "Sure Ty, well i gotta go." i said we then parted ways. I slowly walked to Y/N and Normani. "Hey." i greeted awkwardly "Did you tell him you're taken?" Mani asked i nodded "Yes. Will you forgive me Y/N?" i asked my girlfriend who was looking at the ground. She soon lifted up her head and nodded i smile and wrap my arms around her waist "I love you." i whispered "I love you more." Y/N whispered back i giggled and hugged her tighter. When we heard the bell rang we all said goodbye to each other and went to our class.

- Lunch -

I got out of class and started walking on the hallway, i smiled widely as i saw my girlfriend walking. I ran to her and then wrapped my arms around her waist "Oh my god!" she jumped i laughed and gave her a proper hug, "Hello baby." i whispered in her ear. "Hello, Lauren." she said and then i pulled her to an empty bathroom, i closed the door and cupped her cheeks "Why are we here?" she asked i smiled and lean closer and kiss her lips sweetly. She smiled in our kiss and i pulled her hips closer to me, suddenly my phone rang and i groaned. "Lauren you gotta get that" she mumbled against our lips, i groaned once again and pulled away from her. I then saw it was Dinah calling me, i answered it and Y/N lifted my arm and went inside my arms, "Yo chick where is my best friend tho?" Dinah said i rolled my eyes and looked down at Y/N who was smiling at me cutely. I kissed her lips and then kissed her forehead "She's with me." i told Dinah "Well can y'all come here? I'm kinda alone at the table right now. Everybody has abandoned me." she then did this dramatic cry.

"We'll be there." i said "Ooh yay! Okay bye." she then hung up i sighed and looked at my girlfriend "I swear, your best friend-" she laughed "I know, but i love her." Y/N said holding my hand. I then gave her a pout "What about me? Don't you love me?" i asked in a baby voice she squinted her eyes at me and i glared at her "You love me right? More than Dinah?" she chuckled "Um..." i rolled my eyes playfully "Well shit." she laughed and then she threw her arms around me "I'm just kidding babe. Of course i love you more." she said kissing my cheek repeatedly. I blushed and held her closer to me "Are you sure about that?" i teased she giggle and wrap her arms around my neck "Mhmm..." she then kissed my lips. Our make out session became heated until my phone decided to ruin the moment AGAIN, "I fucking know this is Dinah." i mumbled against our lips. She laughed and pulled away to get my phone, "Yup she said we should hurry our fat asses up." i sighed "Okay well let's go." i said opening the bathroom door.

"Finally, where have you two been? I've been waiting for almost 5 minutes." Dinah said i gave her a 'what the fuck' look. "Well where the fuck is your girlfriend?" i asked her and then sat next to Y/N, i placed an arm around her and she leaned towards me "Well... she and i are sorta in a fight right now." Dinah said awkwardly "Oh? What happened?" Y/N asked she sighed "Long story, and we don't want to share our problem." Dinah said we nodded "Okay, well if you want i can talk to Camz?" i suggested she then shook her head "It's okay Lauren. I'll get her back." i smiled and nodded. "Hello pretty ladies!" Ally said cheerfully i chuckled "You're too happy Ally!" i faked whined she slapped my arm and i groan "Ow!" she then glared at me "Happiness is good Lauren, do not ruin this for me." i chuckled and nodded. "Where is Mani?" Y/N asked "Oh she's with Mila. I heard you two got a fight?" Ally asked Dinah who rolled her eyes. "I'm not telling you why." she said we just nodded and we continued with our lunch, but i made sure i texted Camila just to ask her if she needs anything she could call me.

- After School -

It's now after school and i saw Ty walking up to me and i sighed, oh yeah we have to go hang out. I turned to Y/N and she looked at me confused "Are you okay?" she asked "Babe, Ty wants to hang out with me after school. Is that alright with you?" she frowns but nodded "No don't worry, i told him i'm taken and you know i love you." i told her quietly. "Okay fine, but after your little hang out come by at my house?" she asked i smiled and nodded "Definitely. I'll bring you food if you want? Want anything?" i asked she giggled "I'll text you if i want something." i nodded "Okay cool, and i'll bring it to your house." she nodded and then walked away as Ty got to me. "Hey Lauren, you ready to go?" he asked i smiled at him and nodded. We soon arrived at a cafe and i ordered myself some muffin, "So are you really taken?" he asked i nodded "Yes, i'm sorry." he then squinted his eyes at me. "Are you sure? Or you're just playing hard to get?" i chuckled and shook my head "Nope, i'm really in a relationship." i said nodding. "Can i see a picture?" i shook my head again "No cause i already told you that he doesn't want anyone else to know yet." he rolled his eyes. "You're lying aren't you?" i groaned "No Ty, i'm not." he shrugged "Okay then." i gave him a weak smile and looked away from him.

About an hour later i felt my phone vibrate in my jeans so i got it out and smiled seeing my girlfriend texted me.

Nugget 💋: Can you buy some cookies and cream ice cream for me please?

Me: Anything for my beautiful Angel. 😇 (A/N:😉)

Nugget 💋: Who said i was an Angel? (A/N: Again... 😉)

"Lauren?" i looked up and raised my eyebrows at Ty "Hm?" i asked "You alright?" he asked i then looked at my phone then to him. "Um my friend really needs me to tutor her right now, so um is it okay if i leave now?" he nodded "Oh yeah sure, i'll see you tomorrow right?" i then nodded "Yeah. Well i gotta go, see you tomorrow!" I then got into my car and i drove away, but i stopped in a grocery and bought my girlfriend her favorite ice cream and then drove to her house. When i got to her house nobody was here, "Hello?" i called "Laureeeen!" i smiled widely and opened my arms for her she then jumped and hugged me tight. I chuckled and caught her "Hello beautiful, i got your ice cream." i said she smiled and kissed my lips "Thank you! And i love you." she said then hugged me again. "I love you too darling." i said she then stood on the ground "Come on!" she then pulled me to the living room.