chapter 1 KIDNAPPED

From natasha's P.O.V

i woke up in a dark room which was unknown to me.i felt a strong pain in my head,as someone had hit me with a rod.i tried to move but couldn't.my arms and legs were tied to a chair.i didn't have any idea about where i was.then i started calling for help.

N: Is anyone there..help me!!HELLOOOO.HELP ME!

then i heard someone's footstep coming towards the room.then i heard a door slammed open.i saw a tall man standing in front of me .i couldn't see his face.but i surely knew that this guy brought me here.

N: Who are you?!?why am i here??!what do you want!!!
L: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!you are kidnapped.be quite or you will be dead

I got so scared at this point.i just wanted to go home.i didn't even know if i was ever gonna meet my family again.

N: but why me?why did you kidnap me?what do you want?money!?.pls leave me i beg you.

That guy with blonde hair got angry and he slapped me.i cried alot.he then put something on his hankerchief and made me smell it.then i slowly passed out.

From logan's P.O.V

I heard her screaming from the basement.she could draw attention of the neibhours so i went down to make her shut up.i made her smell chloroform then she passed out.

(Logan to his gang member (GM) )
L: if i heard her screams again then you are gonna be dead!got it?
GM: I am sorry sir.it won't happen again.
L:good.

Then logan heads up to call natasha's father.who is a mayor of a small town called ruston in america.

L: HEY!! MR.david miller AKA mayor of ruston.how are you doing? (with a smirk on his face)
D: i am sorry!who is this?
L: oh yea😈it's been a while.you can forget me but i can't (his facial expressions change from sarcastic😏 to angry😡)
D: i don't understand?who are you?
L: it's none of your bussiness.what you need to know is,i have your daughter and don't you dare try to call police.

*Logan hangs up*

D: HELLO??...HELLO!!??

David gets worried! He calls some of his guards to check if his daughter natasha home or not!?
Guards search the whole house but end up getting disappointed.
David calls his both sons johanas & ray and his wife katherine.

Ray goes to see natasha's friends's houses if it was some kind of a prank or not!?
Because natasha is a biggest prankster.they just wanted to confirm
Johanas calls natasha's friends to find out if she was with them or when did they last see her.
Katherine starts to cry.she wants her baby girl back.david tries to convince her that everything will be fine.
*Ray comes back*

D:Did you find her!?(in a stressful voice)
R: No.anna said she saw her today last time after the school.then she went with hannah to a party.i went to hannah's house.she wasn't there.
J: i tried to call hannah but her phone is switched off.
R: We should call the police.
D: No.kidnapper has already warned me about it.we just can't.we have to wait for kidnapper's call.
J:I AM GONNA KILL THE GUY WHO KIDNAPPED MY SISTER!!!
R:don't get too hyper..we need to find out who the guy is...why did he kidnapped natasha?what does he want.
D: He sounded littlebit familiar but he didn't say anything about his identity.we have to wait for his call.

*Meanwhile*

Logan is laying down in his bed and gets a call from amanda (one of his co- leaders)

A: Hey logie! Where is she?
L: Hey sweet heart.She is in the basement.
A: I hope she isn't making any chaos!?
L: You are forgetting babes,she is with me. Logan has handled many big and spoilt bitches she is nothing compared to them 😏.
A: i know right😈.we need to somehow get mark and george out of the prison at any cost.
L: You don't have to worry amanda,i'll take care of it.

I hope yall like it..next chapter coming soon.
Author