chapter 8 RENDEZVOUS

Next day at 4am (At logan's house)

Logan's P.O.V

I woke up,showered off,got dressed then headed downstairs.i called everyone to discuss the plan again.I explained everyone everything again.
L:I will be sitting in the car with Natasha you guys will go and get George and Mark to our side then we will send Natasha to their side.if they tried to mess with us.we will show them who we are.GOT IT FOLKS!!

All off logan's men say:YES BOSS!
L:Let's get going everyone.

* Jenny comes out of logan's room*

L:Is she awake ?
J:No!we should take her to the hospital.her condition is getting worse.she hasn't eaten anything for almost 4 days.

*Logan gets silent*

J:Logan?
L:Allright!but after we take Mark and George here.
J:What if she died by then? (in a shocking voice)
L:Listen up!i am not in a mood to start up an arguement.i got a serious job to do.Just go up and get dressed.
J:But logan don't you think ,whatever you did with her, was unnecessary?
L:ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT NOW!!Get going.

Without saying even a word,Jenny goes up to change.

After 5 minutes

L:YOO SQUAD!!let's goo.

Amanda arrives with a Doctor and his team.who were fully equiped.The doctor was a friend of frank.logan sees the doctor and asks Amanda.

L:Who is he?
A:Doctor!
L:O gawd!not again.
A:He is a friend of frank.so we don't have to worry.
L:But who told you to get him here?jenny?
A:Yeap.
L:I knew it.
A:I think we shouldn't waste any time now.
L:Uhm hmm.

Logan takes the doctor to his room and stays there for a while.

After 30 mins/outside the house

Amanda waits for everyone in the car and then logan also shows up with a girl who had a mask on her face and her hands were handcuffed behind.Logan was holding and escorting her.So Amanda assumes that it must be Natasha.

A:Wow!that was quick?how is she feeling now?
L:Weak but better.
A:Put her in my car.
L:Uh she's sitting in my car and i will be sitting in yours.
A:Ok.

They leave at sharp 5am.it was a long ride from cleveland to west virginia.logan took 4 cars and only few strong and skilled men with him.all of the men had microphones in their ears so logan could talk to them continuosly on the mission.

On the other hand

It was 10am David and Ray were about to reach herper's ferry park.they get a text from their team that they have arrived,4kms far away from the main park.where no one can recoganise them because they were in casual clothing.Mark and George were asleep the whole journey.meanwhile grayson was also slept the whole entire journey.finally David pulls up at the park.grayson wakes up with a slight jerk and opens the dicky to see where he was.he sees an abandoned place.he gets so nervous and closes it again.That time had come when they were about to meet the kidnapper.David had microphone on his collar of the shirt.which wasn't visible to anyone's eye.Mark and George gets out of the car and stand next to it.

In the meantime

When logan and his team was about to reach their destination.Logan calls david.