chapter 10 2ND DAY OF THE COLLEGE

Logan's P.O.V.

I woke up before my alarm went off.it was 5:30am.i just couldn't wait anymore to meet chloe again.i did my daily routine.showered off,ate my breakfast,got my stuff and then showed up at jake's place.it was 6:00am by then.i rang the door bell.not once or twice but 6 times in a row.

*Jake's mom(Maria evans) opens the door*

M:logan!?(yawns)
L:Aunty where is jake?
M:it's 6 am son.he must be sleeping.come in.
L:I'll go and see him.
M:okay

Logan went to jake's room to see him sleeping calmly and cozily in bed.logan jumps onto his bed.He freaks out.
J:JESUS F*CKING SHIT!!!!
L:HAHAHA!!!OH MY GAWD,I can't even...(laughs alot)
J:LOGAN!!!WHAT THE F*UCK DUDE!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
L:Chill!aren't we getting late for the college today!?(with a smirk)
J:IT'S 6 AM!!
L:GOSH!just get up already.we have to pick chloe up from the orphanage too.
J:Fine.

Jake goes straight into the bathroom.has shower,cleans off,eats breakfast in a hurry because of logan.then both of them leave the house and head towards the orphanage.which was very near.once they reach there.they see no one but a closed door.they stare at it for 2 minutes straight.
J:Now what?

Logan lets out a sigh then moves forward to ring the bell.as soon as he was going to ring it.chloe sneaks from behind of them and honks with a party horn.which makes a very loud noise and scares the crap out of both the guys.
L,j:OHH SHIIT!!
C:LMAO....ROTFL...
*Logan starts to laugh with chloe*
J:IT WASN'T FUNNY!!
L:Yea it was.Although we could have died of heart attack but it was still funny.

Chloe laughs out even louder.logan puts up a smile seeing chloe laugh.her laugh gives him life.he falls in love with her every second because of her actions.

J:Are you guys done?

Logan gives a wierd look to jake and thinks to himself.l:i was having a moment.you ruined it dumbo!!
J:What?
L:....
C:Btw.what are you guys doing here this early?
J:Oh yes!ask Mr.logan alexander paul.
L:shut up jake.we are here to pick you up?remember?
C:Yea but at 8:00 not at 6:30am.remember?(asks saracastically).

*Chloe's warden(edward) comes out because of all the commotion*

E:Chloe?What's going on?
C:Hey Ed.Nothing just my friends came to pick me up.
E:Isn't it too early?(he gives logan and jake a typical look ).
C:yea.we have to submit an assignment early today that's why.(she lies)
J:Uh yea.
L:True
E:Allright.

Chloe goes in the orphanage to get dressed and Edward invites logan and jake in too.they sit in the office.chloe comes back in 20 minutes to see.logan playing with the other kids of the orphanage and jake was looking around the office.chloe liked the way how logan got along with the kids.

C:Hey guys let's go.
L:Okay
Ja:Yeah.

All three of them go out to the bus stop and get in the bus.after 30 minutes the bus reaches the college.they start to walk.

L:Btw thank you for saving us chloe.
C:Yea you should be.
J:Haha.
L:🙄😒.

At the college campus

It was 7:50am by then.so chloe and logan decide to sit in the canteen.jake had to go to the library.hostel kids were also in the canteen.johanas and Ray were also there with their other friends.As logan and Chloe just sat there Johanas goes to their table.
J:Hey,i am sorry for yesterday.
L:.....
C:It's fine.
Jo:New admission?
C:Yeap.first year.you?
JO:Yea.same.

Logan just doesn't like how chloe is talking to the other guy.he stays quiet.

Jo:My name is Johanas btw(streches his hand out for a handshake).what's yours.
C:It's chloe.(shakes his hand).

        *Logan clenches his jaws*

Jo:And what's yours buddy?(he streches his hand out towards logan)

Logan stares at johanas's hand for 10 seconds straight.chloe feels strange at the wierd behaviour of logan towards johanas.

L:(finally shakes the hand)Logan!
Jo:Great.we are gonna be spending 3 years together.Let's be friends.

Johanas calls up his other friends to the table.

Jo:That's Ray,my brother.That's luke,jason,charles and kiara.Everyone says to each other but logan remains silent.jake also comes and chloe introduce her to everyone.johanas and his friends leave after sometime.

Jo:Okay guyss.will see ya in the classroom bye.

Logan's P.O.V.

I just can't stand johanas.there is something about him i don't like.(he thinks to him self)

C:what's up logan?you okay.
L:Yea i am just great.let's get out of here here.
J:You guys go.i'll catch you in the class.
L:Okay.

Logan and chloe goes to the campus garden and talk for a little while.

C:So do you have any sibling?
L:Nope i am the only child.
C:So you live with mom and dad.
L:Dad.my mom died when i was 11.
C:Oh i am sorry.i know how is it like to live without mother.
L:It's okay.tell me abour your life.how did you get in the orphanage.
C:My story is short.my parents left me outside the orphanage home.because they didn't have enough money to raise me.my warden told me that.i had a small paper with me.where my name and age was written.chloe bennet age 2.
L:did you ever try to find your parents?
C:Nope.Edward is like a dad to me and orphange home is my home.my parents never even tried to meet me.so may be they didn't want me.i am chill with it though.i also never tried to find them.
L:You know what.YOU'RE SO COOL (screams in chloe's ear).
C:GOD!MY EAR..chill with it dumbo.
L:Haha.

The bell rings at 9am

both of them go to the classroom.the teacher feels happy to see chloe and logan early today.johanas invites chloe and logan to sit next to him.chloe sits with johanas and logan sits next to jake.

Couple of months pass like this.logan and chloe come close to each other but they didn't know what to name their relationship.johanas also started to like chloe.Ray,jake,johanas and logan  become good friends.they would hang out together.party together and aways stay together but logan still doesn't like johanas alot.he never likes chloe to talk or hang out with johanas.But he still has to put up with the situation.he keeps his calm and doesn't ruin his frienship with chloe by talking smack about johanas.

I hope yall liked this long chapter.the next chapter's  gonna reveal everything about everyone so stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment.i will publish the 11th chapter tomorrow.till then,TAKE IT EASY FAM.LOGANG4LIFE.PEACE.

(p.s. Thanks alot everone for the 510 views.😇i am so grateful.GOD BLESS YALL)

THE AUTHOR