chapter 6 CRUELITY OF LOGAN

Same day/Night time

Logan gathers himself up and goes upstairs to have shower.All this time he was high because the drug that he had intaken in the morning.When he opens the door,he sees that Natasha was still on the bed and she was in a terrible condition.logan's stone cold heart doesn't melt after seeing her condition.Amanda was sitting on the sofa.was trying to call Peter amd Jeniffer was sitting next to Natasha.logan ignores them and goes straight to his bathroom.Amanda Feels so much anger after seeing logan then but says nothing.

      *Peter comes in the room with a   doctor*

A:THANK GOD!!
JE:She has bled so much please waste no time.

     *Doctor goes directly towards Natasha's direction for her treatment*

D:o my god.she is in a horrendous condition.we got to take her to the hospital.

*Before Amanda replies,logan comes out of the bathroom*

He assumes from the guy's clothes that he is a doctor and says

L:She isn't going anywhere Mr.doctor(with anger on his face)medicate her here.
D:She can die!!
L:I don't give a fuck just mind your bussiness and give her some injections and medicines that's it you need to care about.
D:I can't give her any medication untill i know the reason to her condition yet.what happened to her actually!?
A:THIS STUCK UP BASTARD RAPED HER!!
L:(evilish laugh)Haha!😈Really Amanda!?now you are gonna expose me in front of everybody?
A:YESS!!I AM GONNA DO THAT.

both of them were almost about to start an arguement but jenny comes in between and stops them and then goes ahead to help the doctor.
Doctor gives 2 injections to Natasha then he injects venous catheter into Natasha's vein,on the hand and hangs the glucose bottle up and writes prescription for her..After that he cleans Natasha's wounds from her neck,arms and even from the genital area with the help of jenny.Logan and Amanda are sitting on the sofa letting doctor and jenny do their work.

D:If she wakes up tommorow by8am then give her the prescribed medicines,that would be very good for her health but if not then i am so sorry.i can't do anything else.keep an eye on her.
A:Thanks for the help.
D:It's my duty.

          *Doctor starts to leave*

L:WOAH WOAH!!WHERE IS HE GOING?

                  *doctor stops*

A:What do you mean?he is going back to the hospital where he came from!
L:YOU ARE JUST GONNA LET HIM GO LIKE THAT??

Everyone in the room gets confused about what Logan is saying.

A:We don't get you.You need to be little bit more specific!
L:I'll show you (gets out his gun)
D:WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!(doctor starts to freak out)
A:LOGAN!!!PUT THAT GUN DOWN.LET HIM GO.
L:let him go!?!?!so he would go out and tell everyone,everything about us!?NO AMANDA I CAN'T LET ANYONE RUIN MY PLAN.
A:PETER BRIBED HIM.HE WON'T TELL ANYONE.HE WILL KEEP QUITE ABOUT THIS MATTER.

doctor gets so scared and say

D:I assure you that i won't tell anyone PLEASE L..LET ME GO.I HAVE A FAMILY TO LOOK AFTER!!!
JE:He won't tell anyone logan please leave him!!

Amanda jumps onto the arm of logan to take the gun out of his hand.meanwhile doctor starts to run towards the bedroom door.logan pushes Amanda to the ground and shoots the doctor in his back.jennifer screams in fear.Doctor falls down on his back screaming in pain.logan gets near of him and points the gun at his head the pulls the trigger.doctor dies right away.Amanda gets up and gives a tight slap on logan's face.he gets so mad that he grabs Amanda by her neck and pushes her to the wall.
JE:LOGAN!!
L:JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU.
(peter is watching everything but remains silent and He gets the deadbody out with the help of two guard to burry it in a cemetery )

Logan to Amanda
L:YOU B*TCH!!!DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO MESS WITH ME EVER AGAIN!!GOT IT?

Logan tightens his grip on Amanda's  neck.she gasps for air.then he leaves her and she falls onto the ground.she gets up and says

A:YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THIS!!(coughing)
L:😏

Amanda quickly leaves the room and goes out of logan's house and drives off to her house.

           *logan comes downstairs to call david miller*

*Phone rings*

*Ray picks up the phone*

R:Hello?
L:Have you gotten them out yet or not?
(Ray recoganises that its the kidnapper's phone)
R:Yes.they are with us right now.
L:Atta boii!!tomorrow anyhow get them to the west virginia state.
R:West virgnia!?!?its too far away from here!
L:AHAN?
R:Ok we will come but where will we meet?
L:Yes.start your journey now.you will reach there tomorrow by 10.meet me there at The Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
R:I wanna talk to Natasha to see if she's okay or not.
L:Tomorrow Ray!Tomorrow!
R:But!
L:Just be at the park on time and just bring david with you only.no one else otherwise you know what can i do.

        *Logan hangs up the phone*

Ray tells everything to his family,what logan has said to do.Johanas begins to argue.

J:I will also come.
D:NO!you won't.we  can't risk Natasha's life.that kidnapper  can do abything to her if we don't do as he says.
J:But dad,i am also Natasha's brother.i care about her.
D:NO MEANS NO!!
R:Don't worry johanas,i will handle everything.we have a plan!!
J:What plan!?

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter.next  chapter coming soon and THANKS ALOT FOR THE 82 VIEWS GUYS..YIPPEE..I AM SOO HAPPY.AND I JUST SAW SOME OF LOGAN'S AND CHLOE'S PHOTOS.#CHLOGAN IS SO REAL.LOVE THEM.SO HAPPY FOR THEM.LOVE YA GUYS #LOGANG4LIFE #PEACE
                                              Author