chapter 15 THE TRUTH

Logan:I woke up after 2 weeks in a hospital.i saw police standing next to my bed.they told me i was accused to kill 5 peoplejake,chloe,charles,luke and jason.I tried to make them understand that it wasn't me.but they didn't listen.i didn't know what johanas told everyone about me.i knew for a fact that he made me look like a bad guy.
Amanda:What about your dad?did he also blame you ?
Logan:Police didn't let anyone meet me.Not even my Dad.
Jenny:And Edward?
Logan:last time i saw him outside of the hospital.when police was taking me to the jail.he was cussing me..saying..chloe trusted me and i betrayed her.
A:That's so fucked up.and he still doesn't know?
L:No.

Jenny looks at amanda

J:And you never tried to approach him and tell him the truth.

Logan doesn't respond.

A:How did you get out of the jail?
L:i was sentenced to death.it all happen in 4 months.Police didn't let me hire a lawyer in my defence.
J:why?
L:Because of david miller.he bribed the police and even the judge.because of him police kept trotured me and took my sign on a statement that i killed all the boys because they saw me raping chloe.
A:How do you know about all of this?
L:After i was put in the jail.johanas came to meet me.he told me.He looked so happy then that i was gonna die.
J:How did you get out of the jail then?
L:Because of Mark & George.They were already planning their escape.they were also guilty of killing 3 people.we were in a same cell.
J:That's how you guys became friends?
L:We used to hate each other when we first met.but after knowing my story.They became my friends.
A:then how did you 3 escape?
L:the day we were escaping,a driver caught me running outside the police station.Mark & george were ahead of me.they were waiting for me in a car.mark had given me a gun.i used it to threat the driver.then i swaped clothes with him.i told him to run out towards the road.he did so.police assumed it was me.they warned him to stop.but he didn't he kept running.police shot him in his leg he fell down on the road He got ran over by a truck.his face was fully smashed.Everyone thought it was me.and they closed my case's file.Mark & george introduced me to frank.I joined his gang and now here i am.
A:Logan!I ...i am so sorry about whatever i told or did to you ever.
L:you didn't need to apologize.I deserved that!....i think we should go back as soon as possible.
J:Yea..we should.
A:Logan!you didn't mention anything about natasha?where was she when all of this happened.
L:I don't know.i didn't even know ray and johanas had a sister.
J:so you raped her just because she was ray and johanas's sister?

Logan again gets silent.he knew he should have let out his frustration and anger at Natasha.it wasn't her fault.she might didn't even know about anything.

Amanda drives off back to home.she drives so fast that in 4 hours they reach home.they go inside to see frank,Mark and Gerorge already sitting on the couch talking to each other.
Frank:Here comes the real hero of today's win.

Logan smiles at frank.Amanda and jenny go straight into logan's room after talking for a little while.

F:It's time to celeberate.SHAMPAGNE

Logan the whole shampagne bottle.when others cheer him up

F:ATTA BOY!!

They celeberate for 2 hours.logan was feeling light headed.He sees ayla coming out of his room.he suddenly thinks about Natasha.so he decides to go to his room somehow.
L:ok guys you carry on.i'll go and sleep.i am pretty tired.

Everyone wave good bye to logan.He goes into his room to see Amanda and jenny sitting next to natasha and Ayla comes back with paper towels and some water .
L:How's she now?
Ay:better than before..
L:What did the doctor say?
Ay:He said she's gonna recover soon.
L:hmm...i'll ...i'll go to the other room.

Logan goes to the other room and collapses on the bed.next morning he wakes up pretty late.he showers ofd and goes downstairs.he sees guards standing in a circle,looking down at something.he gets closer to them and he sees a deadbody lying down.
L:Who is he?
Guard:Sir he snuck into your car's dicky from west virginia.we saw him coming out.he said his name was Grayson and he was natasha's boyfriend.
L:Are you fucking kidding me right now?is he dead?what did you do to him?
G:Sir!he wasn't saying anything so we had to beat him up first then he gave us all the info.we shot him dead.

Logan gets angry at the guards.

L:SO YOU ARE THE BOSS NOW HUH?WHO GAVE YOU ORDERS TO KILL HIM.YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED ME
G:Sir,he tried to run away.we even warned him.he didn't stop so we had to shoot him.
L:WELL DONE!WELL DONE YOU IDIOT.

Logan cusses the guards alot for their stupidity then goes back into the house.

i hope yall liked this chapter.please don't forget to vote and comment.thanks for 1.7k views.i am so grateful.i will update the next chapter soon.till then stay tuned TAKE IT E Z FAM.PEACE.LOVE YALL.LOGANG4LIFE.
                                          The Author