chapter 17 THEY LIKE EACH OTHER

During night time

They are getting ready to go to L.A

A:logan.ready?
L:Yea.lets go.
J:Guys natasha ate all her food and medicines.
A:Tht's great.
L:*smiles*

Logan goes upsatirs to get his bag and other important stuff.Natasha is sitting on the couch.she doesn't look scared from logan at all.logan doesn't look at her.he just picks up his bag and goes out but he forgets his laptop inside.he comes back.takes his laptop as he opens the door.

N:You really meant it?when you said sorry!?
L:yes!*walks out*
N:Hmm..

Everyone's ready to go.logan gets in his car.Amanda gets in hers.jenny comes out with Natasha.Natasha says something to jenny in her ear. Jenny nods.

J:Logan.
L:Yeap?
J:Natasha wants to go in your car.
L:...uh Okay!

Natasha sits in logan's car next to him. Everyone is in a disguise and they have their own fake id 's.Halfway through Natasha falls asleep on logan's shoulder.He remains silent and doesn't wake her up.All the cars stop.Natasha wakes up.Police pull them over.They check all the cars and the id 's of everybody.One police officer comes to logan.

P:What's your name?
L-Andrew!
P:and who is she?
L:Uh she's....... *Natasha interrupts him*
N:I am his girlfriend!
P:Ok!

The Police officer checks their id's and goes back.

P:Ok!you guys can go.

They leave from there.logan stays quiet the whole journey.Natasha falls asleep on the seat again. Finally  4 hours later their cars pull up in front of a huge mansion.

L:.....Ahem!.. Natasha?

She's sleeping with her head on his shoulder and she's cuddling with him.she looks so calm and cozy. Logan admires her beauty.he doesn't wanna wake her up but he has to.

L:*shakes her arm gently*Natasha?
N:hmm..sorry!
L:No it's fine. We are in l.A. now.

They get out of the car.Natasha goes inside the house with jenny and Amanda.Logan follows them.they go upstairs.Ayla shows everyone their rooms and Natasha's room is across logan's.they get in their rooms and take rest.

After a month

Natasha has been trying to talk to logan but he has been ignoring her.she is so fed up by his behaviour.she just wanna talk to him.Natasha gets out of her room and she sees logan coming out of his room.

N:...uh logan!
L:Yea?
N:I need to talk to you.
L:I am sorry. I am going somewhere with Amanda.
N:Stop lying! She isn't even at home.
L:..........
N:Why are you ignoring me!
L:I am not!
N:Yes you are!
L:Natasha i have to go..  *starts to go out,natasha grabs his arm and takes him inside the room*
L:Natasha!what do you want?
N:..i wanna talk to you..
L:Do you wanna go back home?
N:No!i don't wanna go back!
L:Then?
N:I forgive you for whatever you did to me!
L:....thanks.
N:and one more thing.. I L... *someone knocks on the door*
L:Who is it?
Guard:Sir you got a phone call
L:I am coming!.. Thanks for forgiving me Natasha.I have to go now *smiles*

He leaves.She goes to her room and slams the door behind her in a disappointment.

I hope yall liked this chapter.i will try to update almost everyday from now one. Please don't forget to vote and comment.I love yall. TAKE IT E Z FAM. PEACE #LOGANG4LIFE  and SORRY!!
             THE AUTHOR