chapter 18 THE TRUE FEELINGS

Logan grabs the phone and goes to his room.

L-hello?
F-Hey logan
L-what's up frank
F-I am coming back.i called you to ask what are you going to do with Natasha? 
L-I don't know yet!
F-put her in the basement with the other slave girls!
L-No!i am not gonna do that!
F-Uh what? Is my boy fell in love with our enemy's daughter?
L-..........O common!.... frank what are you talking about. It's ....not like that
F-Hmm!Then kill her.she's no use to us.
L-I can't!
F-why?
L-.........!
F-If you don't then someone else will!
L- I won't let anyone kill her!
F- I am not asking you.i am Ordering you. she has seen our faces.i can't let you send her back home.Is that clear logan?
L- ............! *stays quiet*
F- I'll tell someone else....
L-No wait *takes a deep breath* Ok i will kill her.
F-Good!now get to work.she should be in tomorrow's news paper's headline. David Miller's daughter found dead in the woods.*laughs*
L-*forms his hand into fist*....*stays quiet*
F-*hangs up*

Logan throws the phone at the mirror and breaks both the things in anger and frustration.Sits down.gets the gun out and looks at it.

*In his mind*
common logan! What are you waiting for.just kill her.it's as simple as that. Just do it.Why is it so hard for You.you always hated the miller family.Natasha is also one of them.you have killed thousands of people and never held back or hesitated.JUST DO IT!!!

Gets up. gathers himself up and walks out of his room and stares at Natasha's bedroom.After thinking for a while he gathers the courage and barges into her room.Natasha Is sitting on the bed and looks at logan confused.

*logan points the gun at her*

N-*has tears in her eyes*

Logan tries so hard to pull the trigger.his hand starts shaking.

N-.What are you waiting for Logan??.Kill me!! *sobs a little*
L- UGHH ...I CAN'T!!!!!! 

*starts shooting at the ground till the gun runs out of the bullets*

N- Why ?
L- I DON'T  KNOW!!I JUST WANNA KILL YOU!! BUT CAN'T.
N- Why do you wanna kill me? What have i done to you.what's my fault *cries quitely*
L- *looks away* I just got one job to do here and that is.. To kill you
N- Then finish it.kill me!what's holding you back?!huh? *says that in a stern voice*
L- I HATE YOU!! *says that frustrated*
N- and.... I love you!
L- *looks at her shocked*widens his eyes* Waht??
N- Yes! I have started to love you and that's insane.
L- No.. No.. How can you love the person who assaulted you and.. and..
N- ..and who raped me!! That's why it's insane! I was so angry at you.i wanted to kill you but after knowing the truth my all anger and rage vanished away.I know you're not a monster.the consequences made you a criminal and a brutal person.I didn't even realise when i fell in love with you.it just happened.
L- *looks at her shocked *...............!
N- Say something logan i know you love me. Just say it.
L- No i.. don't.. love ..you. *stutters*
N- Then why were your hands shaking while you pointed the gun at me. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOOT ME!!
L- I DON'T KNOW!!
N- BUT I DO KNOW DAMN IT.. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO.. BUT YOU'RE AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.
L- THAT'S YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING!!
N- do you think by shouting you can change the truth!!!?
L- *looks away and starts walking towards the door*
N- *blocks his way, gets in front of him*
L- Natasha! MOVE!!
N- NO!!  I WON'T!  I tried alot to talk to you and you kept avoiding me. You're still walking away without finishing you JOB! And without answering me.
L- *pushes her away*
N- FINE!!  *wipes her tears*gets a knife from the table*
L- wtf are you doing?
N- Helping you by killing myself! I am gonna finish you job *puts the knife on her wrist*
L- Are you fucking insane?
N- logan!!  You love me or not!!
L- don't be a fool.gimmie the knife!
N- YES OR NO!!
L- YOU KNOW WHAT! I don't give a fuck if you died. Go kill yourself.i don't care. *gets near her
Tries to snatch the knife *
N- STAY AWAY!!  *presses the knife into her wrist *bleeds a little.
L- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. DON'T YOU WANNA GO HOME.
N- NO!! I DON'T SUPPORT MY FAMILY FOR WHATEVER THEY DID IN THE PAST. I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO THEM.
L- GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN KNIFE!
N- Logan i am gonna ask you for the one last time. You love me or not!! Yes or no!!!
L- ..........! *looks at her with his emotioness face*
N- ok... i got my answer *is about to cut her wrist*
L- ....I... love you !
N- *tears stream down her face* is it true?
L- *nods*yes!
N- *throws away the knife and hugs him tightly*
L- *smiles lightly then hugs back*

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.i am so sorry for the delay. I will try to update as soon as possible.i love yall guys. Thanks alot for 2k views.TAKE IT E Z FAM PEACE. LOGANG FOR LIFE!!!
                                                ~THE AUTHOR