chapter 11 PARTY NIGHT

7 months later/At the lincon parish park.

Today was johanas's birthday so he took all of his friends to the park.including logan jake & chloe.the whole day was going to be a day of celebration,he said.logan was sitting on the park bench when everyone else was taking pictures or strolling in the park.chloe stealthily snuck behind logan and scared him.
L:DAAYUUM!CHLO..
C:what are you doing here dumbo?come on join us.
L:nah i am fine here.
C:Ok

         *Chloe sits down  by logan*

L:why don't you go and have fun with your best friends?
C:I don't wanna leave my bestest friend sitting here alone.

      *Logan kind of feels happy*

Both of them were enjoying the view of clean graden.where birds were chirping.squirrels were running here and there and flowers were looking so beautifull.they were sitting by the lake.both of them were sitting quitely untill logan began to say something.
L:I like you chloe!
C: ..... What?
L.Infact i love you.from the day one we met.
C: .....
L:Listen chloe,if you don't like me then it's completely fine.i don't want to ruin our friendship because of it.I don't want to lose you as a friend.my this purposal shouldn't effect our friendship too.
C:.....
L:Don't be quiet chloe.Please say something?
C:Logan you are a very nice Guy.give me sometime to think about it.
L:okay!i can understand you.take your time.(smiles).

Chloe was happy and confused at the same time.she didn't want to rush things.there was one reason why she didn't answer logan.she first wanted to discuss the whole situation with his warden Edward.He spent his whole life raising her and the other orphanage kids.So after his consent,she would answer logan.

       *Meanwhile johanas comes with his other friends*

J:Hey guys!let's go back to the college.
C:K
L:cool.let's go

All of them go back to the college.logan goes to his locker to get his backpack.when others stay in the canteen.jake,johanas,ray,kiara,chloe,jason,luke everyone was there.The canteen was packed with people.Everyone was chatting and laughing.chloe was standing so johanas grabs her hand and makes her sit on his lap contemptuously.Then he puts his arm around her and tries to kiss her forcefully.she gets out of his firm grip and slaps him.
C:WTF ARE YOU DOING JOHANAS.

Everyone gets silent and stands up.At this moment everyone is staring at johanas.Jake objects and says

Jake:Are you out of your f*cking mind johanas.It was so ill-mannered.
Jo:Chloe i thought you loved me?
C:Don't misunderstand my little frankness with love.i never loved you.

     *Logan comes back from the locker room*

L:Chloe?what's going on?jake?
Jake:johanas tried to.....
C:Nothing logan.
L:Let him finish chloe!what happened jake.
C:No!logan.i can handle this.
Jo:O my gosh!I AM SO SORRY CHLOE.I AM EXTREMELY SORRY.I misunderstood everything.My bad.i shouldn't have done this.
C:It's your birthday johanas.you will get my forgiveness as a gift.Let's go logan.
Jo:Please chloe.give me one more chance.i swear this won't happen again.today's my birthday party at the brass room club.Please do come there.i insist.you too logan and jake.
C:okay!we'll come.but for now we are leaving.