chapter 14 DEATH OF CHLOE & JAKE

Jake told everything to logan in his weak voice about what johanas and his friends did to him and to chloe.He was condemning himself for leaving jake & chloe at the club.suddenly on the way to the hospital he sees johanas holding up a gun and Ray a basebat.Logan's eyes were red and He was so much angry.anyone could tell that.Johanas takes a step forward.

Johanas:Get out of the car!NOW

Logan doesn't get out.

Johanas gets closer to the car.he was standing by the driver's door.

Johanas:Get out or i'll shoot you.

Logan's head was straight.he turns to johanas and looks at him in the eyes.he flicks the door and hit johanas.he falls down.charles and luke run towards logan.He gets out and punches luke in the face.charles put logan in a chokehold.ray comes with his basebat and hit logan in his stomach then on his legs.he gets down on his knees.jason helps johanas up.He hands the gun to ray and takes the basebat from him.He hits logan on the right side of the head.blood streams down his face.Johanas tries to hit him again.Logan grabs the bat,gets up then hit him in the nuts.it happens in a fleeting glance.He elbows charles in his ribs and escapes from his chokehold.Luke and jason try to hold him but logan hit jason on his head so hard that his head cracks open.then he hits luke on his ear that he falls down.he sees johanas running towards his car.He runs after him but Ray stops him.

Ray:DON'T MOVE!!STAY STILL.Luke check jason's pulse.
Luke:No movement.his heart also stopped beating.
Charles:UGHHH!!Son of a bitch
Ray:Stay where you are logan don't move.

logan turns around to see Ray holding a gun up at jake's head.

Logan:NOOOO!!!don't shoot!
Ray:Throw that goddamn basebat aside.

Logan does so.johanas gets a gun from his car and comes back to logan.
Charles picks up the bat and hit logan on his leg.logan's knee gets severely injured.he falls down on his knees.Ray laughs a little then pulls up the trigger and ends jake's life.

Logan:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Logan tries to get up and move towards Ray.but luke and charles hold him down.

Logan:YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!!
Johanas:STOOP!!Ray get chloe out of the car.
Logan:DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TOUCH HER!!

Logan's leg was injured.he tried to get up but couldn't.Ray gets chloe out and lays her on the ground and points the gun at her.

Johanas:jake was an idiot,wasted his life because of you.you're the one who should be dead.
Logan:Let me take chloe to the hospital.she has bled so much.she could die.
Johanas:hmm...let me think...🤔..um well i don't even want her to be alive anyways.i got what i wanted from her.now she is useless for me.
Logan:You're soo disgusting.chloe always thought you were a good guy.she never listened to me.i told her not to trust you.
Johanas:You're surely an intelligent guy but chloe wasn't.if she was.then she wouldn't have been in this condition.She slapped me in front of everybody.
Logan:SO WHAT??She was your best friend..couldn't you take that for her.your ego was that puny!?
Johanas:That wasn't the only reason.she called me a looser when we first met.from that day i had decided to show her what kind of a looser i was.i had been concocting this for so long.
Logan:You betrayed her you mother fucker!!
Johanas:Yea i did.she denied to be my girfriend.that i couldn't stand.that's why we made this plan to send you away then fuck the crap out of her.but it didn't go fully as planned.i gave you and chloe drugs in your drinks.she drank it but that mofo waiter spilled yours.and you my friend didn't go to Ne evengeline throughway.where my men were already waiting to kill you.
Ray:why are you chit chatting with him.just finish him.
Johanas:Nope!not this easily.i am not gonna kill him physically.i am gonna destroy him mentally and let him die everyday from inside.Tht's how my ego's gonna get satisfied.if that's what you wanna say logan.

Johanas goes near chloe and stares at her face then looks away at logan's face.logan tensed up when johanas went near chloe.

Johanas:I am gonna miss her for sure!
Logan:NOO!johanas!PLEASE!I BEG YOU.please..please kill me...don't kill her.I won't be able to live without her...I will give you whatever you want.TAKE MY LIFE..LEAVE HER.

Logan starts to move under charles's and luke's grip.both the guys push logan down on the ground.johanas doesn't even bother to care about what logan was saying.He looked at logan then pulled the trigger and emptied all the bullets from the gun.logan stops moving.he just looks at chloe with his fluffy teary and red eyes.it looked like johanas knocked him senseless.charles and luke loosen their grip on himLogan was so dazed.he kept looking at chloe,stunned.johanas comes near him.
Johanas:That's what you get for messing with me!

Logan was shook.Ray stands closer to him and remarks.

Ray:Even though she was a whiny bitch.I still had so much fun f*cking her.

Charles & luke laugh out loud.suddenly logan snachtes the gun from Ray's hands and shoot both charles and luke.Then he points the gun at johanas then pulls the trigger but was empty.ray strikes on logan's head with the basbat.He collapses right away on the ground.

         |END OF THE FLASHBACK|

Amanda:O my god!logan!you never told us about this tragic incident.Why?!you had this big incident hidden in your heart.

Amanda and jenny both has tears in their eyes.logan relived the experience by just recalling it.he is also teating up.he is still feeling devastated.

Jenny:You should've shared your grief with us tough guy.But what happened after johanas hit you?.
Logan:I blacked out.After two weeks i woke up in a hospital.after waking up what i was told was even more tragic.

I hope yall liked this chapter.please don't forget to vote and comment.i will update next chapter soon.till the stay tuned.TAKE IT E Z FAM.PEACE.LOGANG4LIFE.love yall.
         The Author