Dreams

A/N I had the idea for this in the shower so ummmm
Tw-abuse

John Lauren's POV

A few months had passed since the start of the school year and John has become good friends with mulligan, Laf, ham and the Schuyler sisters.

"Jack! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS MARTHA MANNINGS?!!"
"Umm... yes father. It just wasn't really working out."
"NOT WORKIING OUT?! NOT WORKING OUT! NO SON OF MINE WILL BE WITHOUT A WOMAN AT THE AGE OF SIXTEEN!"

"But I-I don't really want a girlfriend. I'm sorry."

He punched me in the stomach and walked away.

"JOHN JOHN WAKE UP!"
Alex was stood above me violently shaking my shoulders. " you were shaking and screaming 'I'm sorry' over and over again." His face was calm but he looked so tired.
"Alex. Have you been to sleep yet."
"No"
"It's 3am" I say looking over at my alarm clock.
I just need to finish this essay it's 45 pages long and I'm doing 50."
"How many were you supposed to do?"
"3"
"Go to bed Alex"
"Fine"

"Kiss me Johnny!" Martha leaned in closer. I don't want to kiss her. "Umm...how about instead we go and watch a movie instead." "No john just kiss me now!" Before I could answer she had pulled me in and placed her lips onto mine. I- can't do this. I don't like her. I wish I didn't have to be with her.l wish I could just be on my own.

"Martha. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."
"What do you mean?"
"I can't be your boyfriend anymore."
"JOHN YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME! YOUR FATHER SAYS WE MUST BE TOGETHER!"
"I'm sorry."
"NO!!" She hit me on the face with her purse.
"Goodbye" I ran away tears in my eyes. I never want to see her again.

I woke up again. 5:00. Alex had fallen fast asleep on his desk with papers all over his desk. Hercules and Lafayette were cuddled up together In bed. Each wearing a sleep mask with opposite arrows saying 'I'm with stupid'

I tiptoed over to Alex and pushed his desk chair over to his bed and lifted him onto the bed and under the sheets.

Things are so much better now.

Alex. Alex.Alex. Alex.
Alex. Alex.

Alexander was stood in front of me in a sharp tuxedo.

"It's okay john. It's time to forget about the past. It's hard but it all will be fine."

"I love you."

SHIT. That's never happened before.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this :)