Martha mannings

John Laurens' POV

"I've - missed- you - so - much."
Im making out with my ex girlfriend on a bench in a park. I feel awful on Alex but I know that I have too keep to my fathers expectations or risk losing everything I've worked my whole life for.
We stopped kissing.
"John, I've missed you a lot. You were my first real boyfriend and I still haven't gotten over you. I'm so glad we're back together." Her voice was softer than usual and she gave me puppy doll eyes.

Shit
She really likes me.
I can't do this to her.

Martha is beautiful, red tinted brown hair in a plait over her shoulder, red lipstick and a sleeveless deep red top along with freckles on her cheeks.

"All the other guys that I've been with since you didn't even compare,
I know that I can have a bit of a temper and everything but I really do love you john."

SHIT

"Martha..."
She can hear the guilt in my voice.
"I'm really really sorry but I can't do this. You are so nice and I know you care but I'm not into girls...
I'm gay."
She pulled away from my arms.
"Oh."
"I can't hurt you again and I'm so sorry."
"Why did you come back then?"

"My dad found out about me and he is refusing to pay for my college, I figured If I had a girlfriend then he'd let me stay. I'm so sorry for using you."

"John." Her eyes were sympathetic and full of sadness." You will always have a special place in my heart and I understand why you would do this. I want you to stay in college."

"Is there anyway possible you could pretend to be my girlfriend just while my father is here?"

"I'll do it on one condition, I really need a place to stay because my ex boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and he kicked my out of our apartment, I've been bunking at my friends house but she can't keep me there any longer because she's moving to Oregon."

"Oh my god, Martha are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I really need your help."

"You can stay in my dorm for a few days and I'll see if any of you can stay at my other friends place because it's a small room already hosting four people."

"THANK YOU JOHNNY YOURE A LIFE SAVER!" She hugged me tightly and smiled.

Let's head to my dorm.

************************
Alex POV

"Laf, I still haven't heard from him, it's been 3 hours."

"Calm down mon ami I'm worried about him troop but panicking is not going to help."

*ding*

"ITS A TEXT FROM JOHN!"

The bae 💕

I offered my friend Martha a place to stay in our dorm for a while because she got kicked out of her boyfriends apartment. In Exchange she's gonna pretend to be my girlfriend so I can stay in college. Xxx

What!
This room is tiny
At least he's not dead

"Laf. Is the sofa habitable for a human too sleep on."

"I think so."

"We're gonna have company for a while."

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter. I'm thinking of making Martha a recurring character in this. What do you think?