The room where it happened

John Laurens POV

I walked into the small room with Martha next to me, holding a small bag of her belongings. "Thank you for letting me stay here, I really appreciate it." "Don't even mention it, I can't wait to introduce you to everyone."
I put my key in the door.

I walked in to see Herc and Laf lying on the bed on their phones, Alex writing and about 50 pairs of socks on the floor. "Hey guys." Alex looked up and jumped out of his seat surrounding me in a hug." I missed you so much, I was so worried." He breathed heavily and he dug his face into my shoulder." Everyone, id like you to meet Martha Mannings, she's going to be staying with us for a while. I looked at the couch. It had 3 pizza boxes on, 4 cans and a pair of lafeyettes dirty underwear." How about instead of sleeping on the couch, you sleep in lafs bed and he can sleep with Herc, would that be okay." I looked over at the couple laying on top of each other. "Yes mon ami that would be fine." He smiled and gestured for her to his bed.

"Thanks for letting me stay I really appreciate it." She looked very timid, I've never seen her like this before.

She put her suitcase down onto the bed and lay down.

"Hercules mulligan! Where is my skin care stuff?"
Eliza barged through the door.
"Umm hi Eliza I thought you had it."
"I gave it to you."
"I don't have it."
"I gave it to-"
She was cut off as she saw Martha lying down on Lafs bed.

Her face went red
"It's fine Herc keep it."
She quickly left the room.

Alex looked at me. " I wonder what that was about."

A/N- I gotta rant

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while and it's such a short chapter but I'm incredibly stressed and I haven't been able to find the time to write. I'm so so sorry and I'll try to update more but I need to sort out a few things before being able to update often.

Also for the story I'm thinking of doing a one sided crush between two characters bc why not.

I hope that you're enjoying it so far and I'm sorry for being the worst updater ever.