FairyTail

Night's (Kumiko's) POV 9years old

Me and Suishou  were in front of the Fairytail guildhall. I had a straight face on trying to hide my nervousness with my scarf while Suishou was hiding in her hands holding her necklace from Christina tight. When we walked in Storm and Winter woke up because they were so loud. I put little sound canceling headphones on them and weaved through the people holding on to Suishou. As we got to the other end of the room we spotted someone who was not fighting and asked them if they knew where the master was.

"U-uh hi. Where is the m-master?" I said sinking lower into my scarf.

"Oh! I didn't notice you over the noise of the guild. I'm sorry, but the master is not here right now. Are you two intrested in joining this guild?" the man said with a warm smile. I pulled down my scarf.

"Yes, we are. I'm Kumiko Yuki and this is Suishou Yuki."

"I'm Gildarts Clive and since the master isn't here I'll give you the mark. Oh, wait I think someone would like to meet you." He said after he called a guy named 'Gray'. Why does that name sound so familiar? This Gray came with the stamp. When I saw him I immmediatly recognized him.

"Night?" He said looking at me.

"GRAY!!!" I shouted tackling him into a hug. We had a little reunion, but I remembered that Suishou was here.

"OH! Suishou this is Gray. He's the one that I trained with after we parted for a while!" I said with a bright smile on my face.

"I-t's nice to meet you Gray, Kumiko told me a lot about you." after she said that I think Gray blushed. I guess my mind was playing tricks on me. She then whispered something to me. 'Is he the guy that also has a stripping problem' she whispered making sure that only we could hear. 'Heh yup'. When we got our stamps they were different than the others. Mine was black fading into blue. While hers was a white fading into blue. I knew that we were the only ones that had this kind of mark, and that made me happy.

 I knew that we were the only ones that had this kind of mark, and that made me happy

{The top one is Kumiko's mark while the one below it is Suishou's}

~Time Skip to when Erza comes~

Gray was at request board picking a job for us while I sat criss-crossed on a table with the black egg in my lap and Suishou next to me with a sleeping Winter. Storm was sleeping in my bag until the doors opened revealing a red haired girl and waking up Storm. I went up to her and introduced myself.

"Hi. My names Kumiko you can call me Night. Welcome to Fairytail!"

"Hello my name is Erza Scarlet. May I join your guild?"

"Of course! Everyone go back to what you were doing."

I brought Erza to the Master's room. So, when she got out I took her downstairs and put the guild mark on her.

"Where and what color?"

"On my arm and blue please"

I stamped it on her arm and decided to ask her a few questions. She seems really nice. I hope that we can be friends.

"So, what kind of magic do you use? I can use Ice dragon slaying magic and a few others that i can't use yet."

"I think I use Re-quip armor"

"That's so cool! I have an armor that I can re-quip into but I'm not big enough. So have you had anything to eat?"

"No"

"Ok, I'll get you something that I'm sure that you'll like."

I went to the bar and got 2 strawberry Cheesecakes. One for me and one for her.

"Here, I'm sure that you'll love it"

After I took a bite she took one too. She had sparkles in her eyes that showed me that she loved it.

"What is this!?! Its tastes amazing!"

"This is strawberry cheesecake, and I know its my favorite too."

I told her that I was going to bring other people here and she softly nodded showing me that she was nervous. 

"Ok, this is Gray, Lisanna, and my twin sister Suishou. The gray cat is Storm and the white one is winter!"

"Nice to meet all of you"

~Time skip to S-class trials for Night (11 years)~

There I was standing before Laxus. I was only 11 but I was strong. I was determined to become S-class after defeating him.

"Ok, Let's see if you have the strength to become S-class."

"Let's just get over with this

Ice Dragon Shattering Hammer!!!"

After a few more attacks I was finally an S-class. I finally fulfilled my promise to Artemis and Ur. I was finally strong enough to defeat Deliora and protect Suishou. 

"I won't make you regret making me S-class Gramps!"

I gave him my signature smile as he smiled back.

"I know you won't, Kumiko"

~Time Skip to when Natsu joins~

I was just sitting at the bar eating cake with Erza until I see the doors open. I just thought that it was just another person wanting to join so I decided to train with Gray and Erza. I was just about to go outside until I saw Lisanna talking to Storm and Suishou. So I called them over.

"Hey, Suishou wanna train with us or are you gonna hang with Lisanna, if you are watch the egg."

"Oh, actually I was just about to introduce the new guy to you. Especially you Kumiko, he said he was looking for someone with black and blue hair with a Black scarf and that uses Ice Dragon Slaying magic."

"Oh, ok. So, who's the newbie?"

"His name is-"

Then I saw him. He finally joined! I could recognize that pink hair anywhere, and that smell. It was him all right!

"Natsu!"

"Oh, so you already met him?"

"Yeah!"

Then he turned around to look at me. I think I saw tears in his eyes, but I'm pretty sure that I had them too.

"Kumiko!"

"I thought I told you to call me Night!"

"Oh, yeah sorry Night."

Then Gray came up to me with Erza.

"Who's the new kid?"

"His name is Natsu and he's a dragon slayer like me!"

"Oh, so this is the boy that you trained with. Nice to meet you Natsu, I'm Kumiko's twin Suishou."

Then Gray had only his underwear on and I had my ninja stuff on again.

"Hey Night, uh. When did you change and why does he not have his clothes on?"

Then everybody started to laugh. Now I have my two best friends with me and my sister. At least I have a nice family now. I can't wait to see how powerful I am when I'm older.

"Night. I Challenge you to a battle!!!"