Erza's Back

A/n: I do not own Fairy Tail, but I do own Night, Storm, and Lucifer. Sorry about the short chapter, but I wanted it to be like that so yeah. Pls comment though because it gives me the motivation to keep writing! Enjoy my dragons!

I was thinking about what Gajeel was talking about. He is in a dark guild, but we still do contact each other from time to time. I've met the element four too. Well, he talked about them. I know Gajeel because he would come over with Metalicana sometimes to duel. Me having different elements to use made me the strongest out of all of them.

Storm then said, "Do you know what Gajeel was talking about?"

"No, but it must mean that it's something that will hurt me a lot since he's apologizing now, or at all!" I said thinking about how many times he's actually said sorry.

'Who is this Gajeel?' Lucifer said.

'He's an old friend from when Artemis was here, he joined a dark guild, but we still talk' I replied

As we were heading to the guild we passed by Erza, who was heading in thee same direction. "Hey Erza! How was the job?"

"Oh, hello Night! It went wonderfully, the villagers even gave me this as a present!" she said sparkling. But she also had a look on her face that showed me that something was wrong.

"You look stressed about something, wanna talk over cake about it."

"Yes, please."

When we got to the bakery she ordered 5 cakes and I ordered 25 chocolate croissants. She told me about the lullaby thing and how she was planning to take me on it with her to get it done quickly.

"Sorry Erza, but I'm gonna go on a job that take at least 6 months. Maybe you should ask Natsu and Gray to go on it. I'm sure that you will be impressed with how much they improved while you were gone."

"I would be happy to. Well, I guess it's time that we go."

"Ok, I'll take those to go please!" I told the waiter as we walked out with our sweets.

________________________________________________________________________________

~At ze Guild~

Erza just announced that she was going on a mission (START THE COUNT DOWN WOOOOOOOOAAAAAH, WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP!)

with Natsu and Gray while I left with the job in hand. "Suishou! I'll be back in a few months! Take care!" I said as I closed the guild doors. The job was to rid a city of monsters and guard it after. I as I was going I kept thinking about my encounter with Gajeel, 'I just wanted to say sorry.' What did he mean by that? I guess I'll know after this job.