Revenge and Apologies

A/n: I know what I said in the second to last A/n, but I got bored and decided to make another chapter, so here you go! I promise to make the next chapter the longest in this book, SO ON TO THE STORY DRAGONS!

.

.

.

.

.

Night was beyond furious, outraged was an understatement. Words cannot describe the negative feelings that ran throughout her body. She had lived with them for most of her life, but more just had to be added on top of them. Winter quietly whimpered in Happy's arms as his own tears threatened to spill. The whole guild decided to raid the Phantom Lord guild and avenge Suishou's death. Although Suishou wouldn't want this, they couldn't help but want to destroy the guild that murdered one of their precious nakama. 

Night lead the army with murderous intentions on finding who the culprit was. The sheer force of her shove made the doors fly off their hinges. She glared at every member with her glowing eye that held anger. Shivers went down their spines as the whole interior of the guild was encased in ice.

"Who's responsible?" Night asked.

No one dared to say a word, for they were still frozen (I'm sorry) in fear. Night got angrier at the silence.

"I said, WHO'S RESPONSIBLE?!" She screeched.

She held one of the members up with ease to interrogate him, but he answered immediately. "I-it was G-gajeel!" He held his hands up in a feeble attempt to surrender. 

"Where is he?" She asked.

"I-I don-"

"WHERE IS HE!"

"I-I honestly don't kn-know! P-please spare me my life!" Tears started to slowly run down his face as he pleaded for his life. She simply dropped him onto the ground as she left the hall. "Whatever, I can find his scent on my own."

The rest of the guild attacked Phantom Lord with everything they had. Makarov went straight for the guild master, but he gained a serious illness that started to drain his magic. With Erza's order they began to retreat as Natsu and Gray left in search for Night.