The Day We Actually Get a Job

A/n: I don't own FairyTail, but I do own Night, Mike, Storm, and Lucifer! Now READ.

Night's POV (It will be my POV for 90% of the story)

When I woke up this morning I found myself in a new place with my clothes next to me. I was sleeping in Natsu's lap, so I continued my nap since it was warm. I was just sleeping until the blond devil arrives.

"MY ROOM!"

She then kicked us off the couch and into the wall. When I finally woke up I had a bruise on my cheek and two bickering children next to me. Natsu noticed that I was awake and started to go behind me.

"Please don't hurt us, we just wanted you to come with us. Lucy was the one who yelled and kicked us."

"A-aye..."

I then turned to Lucy who had a confused look on her face. I walked closer to her with looks that could kill.

"Don't you know how to be quiet when someone is asleep?"

I then chopped her on the head with an ice fist making her pass out. I then went back to sleep knowing that Natsu would get me something to make my anger go away. When I woke up I finally realized something.

"Storm!?! Lucifer!?!"

"We're here!"

They went up to the window and came in. Lucy was crying about something.

"NOW GO HOME!" She yelled.

"But your place is exciting!" Natsu said with two bruises on his head.

"I HATE BOYS!"

Lucifer then went up to her and started to prepare an attack until I pulled him away and ate our chocolate croissants that Natsu bought us.

~Time Skip due to my laziness~

"There ya got your tea, so once ya finish it get out, ok?. OK"

"Geez talk about mean."

They the started to talk about celestial stuff so I just re-quiped into my regular hoodie and stuff and started to draw. She then summoned Nikola one of my old pals. How I know him is another story. I jumped infront of her and swooped up Nikola.

"Long time no see buddy!"

"Pun Pun~"

Lucy then looked at me, "How do you know him?"

"None of your buisness, only Gray, Storm, Lucifer, and Suishou know."

Lucy then started to explain her keys as I caught up with Nikola or Plue as she called him. Natsu and Happy drooled at the thought of Cancer. Ha! Once they see him they are gonna flip. They started to talk about random stuff, until Natsu said something that kinda irritated me.

"It's decided! Let's team up!"

"Sorry ash for brains, but I am in a team with Gray, Storm, Lucifer, and Suishou so no."

"Team Up?"

Damn! She's stupid. Happy and Storm needed to tell her about teams for her to understand.

"Why are you here then Night?"

"These two. I have nothing else to do so I have to join in on that job that they're hiding."

They then showed us the job that was about that Duke Everlue guy. Lucy was reading it out loud, but one part got me pissed off.

"Warning, Everlue is a dirty man who is looking for maids with blond or black hair."