Fairy Tail Cafe!

A/n: this is a special for all those who have been reading my stories! Ever since Fairy Tail ended and they released Dragon Cry they made a new place to hang out with Team Natsu. Fairy Tail Cafe in Tokyo! This chapter will be based on that place with Team Natsu serving. The characters are a little far in the story, but u already know them soo, ON WITH THE STORY!! I do not own Fairy Tail or the Cafe, but I do own Kumiko, Storm, and Lucifer.

>>Night's POV<<

Team Natsu, my team, and I were just walking in town window shopping until we heard the weirdest things. 

"Hey! Did you hear! They opened a new Fairy Tail Cafe a few days ago. They say that Team Natsu and Coldfang are gonna work there for the week!"

"Really! I can't wait! Wanna go tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"

Gramps never told us about this job, maybe the others know. I was going to ask them, but when I turned around Natsu and Wendy looked curious too. I guess they heard too.

"Hey guys, did Gramps tell you anything about this Cafe job?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No, he probably wanted to surprise us?" Wendy answered, but it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Let's go, maybe its just a rumor."

We headed back for the guild as we asked each other about this cafe. Why were they excited for us specifically? Why didn't we hear about our guild owning a cafe? Stuff like that.

*~TIME SKIP brought to you by Gray and Night's stripping habits~*

"HEY GRAMPS, WHATS THIS SHIT ABOUT US WORKING AT A CAFE THING!"

"God, shut up Natsu." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"What do you mean!? I did tell you. Well I told Erza."

We all looked at Erza and she a shocked face. Kind of like this,

She then starting bowing repeatedly, and kept saying "Gomen!"

"So, we have to work starting tomorrow at the Fairy Tail Cafe?" Juvia said trying to clear up her mind.

"I guess so. We must get a good night's sleep, so that we can wake up early tomorrow! GO!" Erza said rushing us out of the guild. I went home with Juvia and Suishou.

"Do you think that we will have to dress up as maids Onee-chan? Juvia hopes we do" When she said that I could swear that I saw sparkle in her eye.

"Hehehe." Suishou and Juvia now had an evil glint in there eye. Oh Hell No.

They took my arms and dragged me off to a cosplay store.

"NOOOOOO"

"You know what."

"Juvia thinks that there will probably be uniforms there to change into." They said as they took me home.

~The next day ~

We were on our way to the Cafe in our regular clothes, when we got there a man started to yell at us.

"YOUR LATE. WHERE WERE YOU!? NO MATTER! PUT ON YOUR UNIFORMS, NOW!"

Man is he a freak. When we saw what our uniforms were I almost fainted. They were maid and butler uniforms.

"OH HELL NO!"

"NIGHT!!!" It took all the girls to get me into that stupid get up.

a/n: can you guys please vote on my story that well so good thanks