Yukino

A/n: I do not own Fairy Tail, but I do own the Yin Yang twins! (Kumiko and Suishou)

Night's POV

Its been about a month and Iv'e finished the job. I was on my way to my house to meet Suishou there.

"Suishou! I'm back!"

And as soon as I said that she tackled me in a hug. I think I might spend today at Crocus.

"Hey, Sui, is it ok if I go. I have to do a favor for someone in Crocus wanna come?"

"Sorry, but I have to watch Romeo and Mike today. Maybe another time?"

"Ok, see ya!"

I left with a smile on my face because I was doing this for a different reason. I didn't know that what Gajeel was apologizing for was going to happen tonight. 

As I was on the train I saw a little girl with a blue flower in her hair that seemed to be lost. As I went to help I had a feeling (THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT not) that instantly brought me to her.

"Hey, are you ok?" I said as I helped her up.

"I-i'm sorry. I'm ok!" the fragile young girl said

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah! I'm have to be. Since I'm gonna be a strong wizard when I grow up!"

"Is that so? What's your name?"

"I'm Yukino." Yukino, she will be my holder.

"Well, Yukino, I'm Kumiko. Have you ever heard of me?" 

"Your Coldfang! One of the strongest member of Fairy Tail!" She said in excitement as she looked in admiration.

"Well, can I tell you a secret." I said holding something in my pocket.

"Yup!" 

"Are you sure you won't tell anybody."

"Yes!"

"ok."

"Me and my sister Suishou are celestial spirits. Ever heard of the Dragon knights of the king?"

"I thought that it was a myth!"

"Well, am I a myth? Let me formally introduce me and my sister."

I am Nightfang the moon dragon and she is Sunlight the sun dragon. We are the protectors of the Celestial Spirit Realm and the King. We would like you to hold our key"

I gave her the key to our gate as I knelt down infront of her.

She held the key very tightly as she had tears streaming down her face

"Thank You! I will make sure to treat you with kindness!"

"Well, I must be going now. all me anytime! Goodbye for now Yukino!"

"Bye!"

I left the little girl and went back to the spirit realm to avoid the train. I ran into Aquarius and told her about my holder and reappeared in Crocus. I went to a shop that had a two matching bracelets that the yin yang symbols and got them for Suishou and I. I went back to the Spirit Realm since I didn't feel like getting an apartment.

"Hey Aqua."

"Yeah."

"Do you think that I made the right choice to give my key to her?"

"I think you did judging by the smile on your face."

"Oh shut up."

I fell asleep in my old room and dreamt about Suishou. You better becareful, you klutz.