The Sun Dragon's Fall

A/n: I do not own Fairy Tail, I own Night, Storm, Lucifer, and Aki. Remember Kumiko is  a moon dragon slayer and Suishou is a sun dragon slayer. NOW ON TO THE STORY! oh and plz comment!:) I need motivation for more chapters and ideas for somethin special. Also if u cry u must comment. U MUST!

I got my gift for Suishou from Crocus, so here I am, on my way back to Magnolia. When I arrived it was dark, so I bunked with Gray.

"Hey, Gray."

"Night! Y-your back!" He sounded nervous.

"Yeah? Anyways, is it ok if I bunk with you. I just got back from a train ride."

"U-uh, sure. Your rooms still there anyway." 

He was acting weird and usually he would be in his boxers when he's home. But he wasn't and he was acting nervous too. What is he hiding. Eh, I'll find out in the morning.

>>TIme Skip<<

I woke up earlier than Gray and went to the guild, but when I got there it was in rubble. This is what he must've been hiding! I left to go to Suishou as quickly as I could to tell her, but I didn't find her in the house. Where is she! I ran all around the town asking for her, but when I got an answer I wasn't happy. I got to the park because someone said that she was with Team Shadowgear here, so when I arrived I saw almost the whole guild there. I pushed my way to the front and found my worst fear. 

There hung Levy, Jet, Droy, but Suishou was in the middle. When I saw her she was covered in blood from head to toe. Her shirt was ripped open and there was the Phantom Lord guild mark. When I went up to take her down I felt something. 

I felt freezing.

She wasn't breathing. I couldn't hear her heartbeat. I couldn't feel her pulse. I couldn't feel anything, but cold.

"Sui, c-come on. D-don't joke around like this." I felt myself tearing up.

"C-come on, I-i'm back. Y-your big sis is back!" I was losing myself.

"I-i got y-you something, j-just stay w-with me." she started to slowly breathe, but it was faint.

"K-k u m i k o?"

"Y-yes!"

"P-please smile."

"B-but I, I can't! Y-you, your d-d-dying!"

"Please?"

"Fine, I'll smile for you." I forced a small smile on my face.

"C-could you p-please s-sing me y-your song?"

"I can't!"

"F-fine I'll start and the you follow ok?"

"Ok." I made a guitar appear in my hands and started to play. (video above)

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

When all those shadows almost killed your light."

I can't cry.

"I remember you said don't leave me here alone."

I looked down at her, my bangs covering my eyes.

"But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight."

How could she still smile??

"Just close your eyes
The sun is going down"

But the moon can't shine without the sun.

"You'll be alright , no one can hurt you now
Come morning light.

You and I'll be safe and sound~"

I could see her standing in front of Fairy Tail with Storm and Winter. 'Come on Kumiko-nee!'

"Ok, my turn"

Her breaths were starting to get smaller.

"Don't you dare look out your window
 darling everything's on fire"

She was now crying looking up at me.

"The war outside our door keeps raging on.
Hold on to this Lullaby.

Even, when the music's gone~

Gone."

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down,
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now"

Your always be safe in my arms.

"Come morning light, you and I'll be-"

"Safe"

I held her tightly, resting my head on her shoulder.

"And"

She shuffled a little to reach my ear. She whispered something to me that made me snap.

"Sound"

She died. Right there in my arms. She glowed gold and faded away right in front of me. I couldn't stop my tears.

"SUISHOOOOOOOOOO!" Winter and Storm cried in my arms as they watched her fade away

3rd person POV

The whole guild watched as Night cried. They all cried at the loss of the other half. Night couldn't live without her half. Natsu, Gray, and Mira comforted her as lost another person in her life.

"W-WHY!? FIRST ARTEMIS, IGNEEL, MELODY, AND GRANDEENEY! THAN UR! LISANNA! AND NOW SUishou. W-why. I wasn't there to protect her. It's all my fault. I just always lose I love don't I. No one cares for this useless wizard."

She started to get up. Her eye glowing a bright blue and the other with tears still flowing. She wasn't depressed or sad. Oh no, she was mad. NOT EVEN! SHE WAS LIVID! Whoever had the guts to kill her sister would soon be ice. She stormed over there, Storm and Lucifer by her side. Storm was now in her battle form and Lucifer had transformed. Night whispered a quick 'Ice-make dragon' and made Lucifer into a black ice dragon. Winter was walking in front of her still in exceed form, with her katanas in hand. Everywhere we stepped turned into ice.

"I love you, big sis."

The moon cannot exist without the sun.