Meet the Guild

A/n: I do not own Fairytail, but I do own Kumiko, Storm, and Lucifer while my friend owns Suishou and Winter. 

 >Night's POV<

 >Night's POV<

Me, Natsu, Blondie, Storm, and Lucifer got back, but when we did Natsu just had to start a fight. I decided to sit with Gray and Suishou to tell them about what happened today. 

"Hey! Suishou how was the job with Winter?"

"Eh, i-it was fine, I g-guess. Winter got hurt though so she's in the infirmary."

These dragon slayers, also known as the Yin and Yang, are Kumiko and Suishou Yuki. They are twins that seem to be special to Fairytail. Their marks are different than any other. Kumiko here has Ice Dragon Slaying Magic, Ice-Make, and many more that I cannot name. Suishou has Crystal and dimond Dragon Slaying Magic and others. They can be the same when they want to and be completely different the next minute. Kumiko likes to be called Night though, and has... Well... Uh...                                                        She has a bit of a stripping problem.

Gray then suddenly got up to pick a fight with Natsu, but he only had his boxers on.

This is Gray Fullbuster. A very talented Ice-Make mage, but well... He also has a stripping problem which is much worse than Kumiko's. He has known Kumiko  since he was a child.

"Gray your pants!"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!"

Cana Alberona, currently holds the title of Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker.

I heard Natsu roast Gray while Elfman stood up and said that he was a 'real man'. Hah! If that is man then I'm more than a man. Loke was once again being surrounded by girls, but he went up to me again and tried to flirt with me.

"Save it, Loke, I know your ways and to me this is just betraying Aries." I said Suishou nodding her head beside me.

He was then hit in the head with a cup which made me laugh so hard, while Suishou went over to see if he was ok. He stood back up, but only to end up joining the fight with girls cheering him on. 

"What the heck is wrong with these people? There's not one sane person in the whole place!" I heard Lucy say.

"Hey! That's pretty offensive ya know. If you keep talking like that I might need to shut you up." I said bringing up a fist while Suishou tried to hold me down. Lucy cowered away in fear as Mira spoke. Poor girl, she has fangirls everywhere. She then got crushed by Elfman with Lucy trying to put back her soul. And she complains about how we're not sane. I got tripped by Gray with him in nothing. Lucy looked at him in disgust and Suishou covered her eyes with her hands.

"Give me back my underwear jerk!" he yelled at Natsu who had his boxers in hand.

"Gray! Here's your extra pair." I said taking another one out of thin air (Re-quip magic reminder)

"Thanks! Oh, and Night. Your shirt is gone." he said.

"Ah!" I quickly got a new one and hid my face with my black scarf.

Loke picked up Lucy and other things that I didn't care about. Everyone started using their magic while Me, Suishou, and Lucifer backed away. If your wondering where Storm went she went to the infirmary to check on Winter her sister. I could sense master coming, so we went to the bar with Mira. He came in making Lucy shocked, while everyone stopped. There was silence.

And then there was Natsu. "HAHAHAHA! Man! You babies I guess I win this r-" and there wasn't. He got stomped on by master. He jumped up onto the second floor failing, but climbed on.

"YOU DID AGAIN YOU BRATS, JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY COMPLAINTS THE MAGIC COUNSEL SENT ME! THIS IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF COMPLAINTS YET! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS! ALL YOUR GOOD FOR IS GETTING THEM MAD AT ME! However,"

He turned the papers into ice, fire, and crystal for us dragon slayers to eat. "I say to heck with that magic counsel."

"If we only worry about rules then our magic will never grow stronger! Don't let the counsel scare you! Follow what you believe in! Cause that's what makes the Fairy Tail guild number one!"

We all held up the Fairy Tail hand symbol with Lucy smiling and Happy doing something in the back round.

~mini timeskip~ + 3rd person POV

"Hey, Natsu look! I got the official Fairy Tail mark!"she said running up to Natsu on the first floor.

"That's cool Luffy." he said boredly. (One piece anyone)

"ITS LUCY!"

Night was on the second floor looking for a job for Storm, Lucifer, and her. Then two kids came in, one with dark blue hair and the other with brown. The names of these children were known well among the Fairy Tail guild. Romeo and Mike the sons of Macao and two very close friends of Night and Natsu.

"Why hasn't our dad come back yet?" Romeo said with worry.

"Wait for your father patiently children."

"But he said that he would be back in three days and he's been gone for more than a week!" Mike said backing his brother and stepping in front of him.

"Didn't he take the job on Mt. Hakobe?"

"Yeah! And its not too far away, so why won't any wizard here look for him!!" Mike said comforting his now tearing up brother. By this time Natsu stopped his search for a job and listened to the children as Night's eyes were covered by her bangs and the table she was holding was now in splinters. Suishou not being an S-class yet stayed on the first floor ,wanting to comfort her sister, almost squeezed Winter to death as she hugged her. Lucy watched, not noticing the two auras, in pity at the small boys.

"Listen kid! Your father's a wizard who can take care of himself! Now go home, eat some cookies, AND WAIT!" gramps said raising his voice. What happened next surprised all of them. Instead of Mike doing it, Romeo did.

"YOU JERK! I HATE YOU ALL!" he yelled punching gramps and running out Mike doing the same.

"I know it seems like none of us care, but master really does worry about him." Mira said.

Lucy pitied the poor children, but was shocked at how Natsu and Night reacted. Night jumped down from the second floor with Storm and Lucifer, creating a small creator marking where she landed. She made a quick glance at her twin, her eyes telling her to either come or stay, Suishou choosing to stay knowing why her sister is angry. Natsu almost broke the request board in half slamming back the job, he went next to Night and followed the two boys out the door.

"Why did they get so mad?" Lucy said staring at the two as they walked out the door of the guild.

"Probably because they have a lot in common with the two boys, I think they see themselves in them." Mira said thinking about what has happened before. "Just because we're in Fairy Tail doesn't mean we don't have our own issues. We've all had our fair share of pain and suffering." Mira said turning around hiding her face from the others.