4

As the days went on, it was getting harder and harder to hide my illness. I don't want these two to be held up by me and my illness. They probably have problems of their own. I was snapped out of it by Bendy waving a hand in front of my face. "Hmm?" I hummed.
     "I was just asking if you were hungry." Bendy said.
     "I'm a little peckish, nothing too much." I said.
     "Well, Boris said he wanted to eat, so we should probably get going." Bendy said, glancing at Boris who was skipping around.
     "Alright, sounds like a plan" I said. "So where are we heading?" I asked.
     "Wherever" Bendy said.
     "Ooh! Can we go to (f/restaurant)?" Boris asked.
     "I'm down with that" I said.
     "Two votes would outweigh one anyways, so I'm in." Bendy said, shrugging his shoulders. Boris smiled, and began to lead the way.

     "We're here!" Boris exclaimed, running towards the doors.
     "You're quite the ball of energy" I giggle, watching Boris prance around.
     "He always has been" Bendy smirked, following Boris inside. I shrugged, and trotted after Bendy. Boris was already seated at a booth, waiting on me and Bendy. I quickly sat down, having a side to myself.
     "Hi, welcome to (f/restaurant), what can I get you?" The waitress asked.
     "I'll have waffles and bacon" Bendy said.
     "I'll have the same!" Boris exclaimed.
     "I'll have (f/breakfast) with a beer" I said, looking the waitress dead in the eyes.
     "S-Sure, coming right up!" She stuttered, scampering off.
     "Beer? For breakfast?" Bendy asked.
     "What? I haven't had a drink since I left the gang. I take it back, I didn't go midnight clubbing while you guys were sleeping. I haven't had anything since we met." I corrected.
     "But still, its a little early to be getting drunk, don't you think?" Bendy asked.
     "At least I have a better tolerance than you." I shot back.
     "Bendy, lay off. She's right, you have an incredibly low alcohol tolerance." Boris said, receiving an elbow from Bendy.
     "Okay, knock it off you two" I giggled.
     "Says the one who's getting drunk for breakfast" Bendy mumbled.
     "Another thing you should know about me. I'm not deaf." I growled.
     "Pfft" Boris chuckled, laughing at Bendy's dumbfounded expression.
     "If you wanna see what it takes to get me drunk, let's go drinking tonight." I said.
     "Bendy, thats probably not a good idea-" Boris started.
     "Its on" Bendy smirked.
     "Don't blame me for your hangover tomorrow." I smirked. Bendy stuck out his tongue, and I giggled a little.
     A few moments later, the waitress came back with our order. "Here you go. Anything else?" She asked.
     "Nope, we're good" I said. As soon as Boris' food was on the table, he began wolfing it down. He must have been seriously hungry. I caught Boris glancing at Bendy's food a little so I sighed.
     "Ey, fluffball. Over here." I said, holding out a piece of (food). Boris' eyes went wide, and ripped it from my hands. While Boris basically inhaled the rest of his food, Bendy and I ate at a much slower pace. As I was eating, I peered around the restaurant. I froze over two familiar heads, and shrunk down.
     "What?" Bendy asked.
     "Look" I whispered, and pointed at the two. Bendy and Boris' eyes widened.
     "We need to get out of here!" Bendy whisper-yelled. I quickly snuck up to the bar, and whispered to the bartender.
     "Put it on my tab"
     He nodded, and wrote my name down on a slip of paper. I come here often, its my favorite restaurant for crying out loud! I started sneaking out with Bendy and Boris, before I heard the dreaded voice.
     "Get back here!" He yelled.
     "Run!" I squeaked. Bendy and Boris bolted off, while I  glanced behind me. They were on my tail, so I picked up the pace. A sharp pain in my side startled me.
     "Shit!" I screeched, clutching my side.
     "(Y/n), are you ok-" Boris asked.
     "I'm fine! Just keep running! I'll meet up with you guys somewhere!" I yelled, slowing down. My whole body burned, and tears were streaming down my face. I collapsed to the ground, my legs to weak to hold me.
     "(Y/n)!" Cuphead yelled. I glanced over at him and scowled. Mug was right behind him. So Mugs stuck with this excuse of a brother. How pathetic.
     "Are you okay?" Mugs asked.
     "M-mugs, I'm fine" I stated, before coughing up ink. Ink was dripping down my chin, and my eyes glazed over with pain.
     "Bro, she needs help!" Mugs whimpered.
     "Calm down, I'll be f-fine" I said, smiling through my pain.
     "Why, why did you get the illness?" Cup asked.
     "Cause I happened to be unlucky" I groaned.
     "But you agreed, them over us. You shouldn't have gotten the inkness!" Cups shouted.
     "I strayed away from you guys. Guess it ruined my chances" I said, smiling a little.
     "I'm so so sorry (Y/n). Even as 'enemies', that doesn't change our blood." Cups said.
     "And as family, I could never wish such a horrible thing on you guys, even as enemies." I said, coughing a little. I let out a wheeze, and turned away from Cups and Mug. Ink just kept coming from my mouth and eyes, my sweat and tears mixing with the ink.
     "Y-you'll be okay (y/n)! I promise!" Cups exclaimed.
     "All of us know thats a lie. Everyone with the inkness dies, sooner than most people. Nobody, even someone as naive as Mugs can deny it. I'm not going to be okay." I said, glancing back at the two brothers.
     "Just hold on to the very end. Promise me that, okay! Please, just promise me that. Its all I want-

Sister."

Thank you guys so much! I just wanted to say, I have decided to enter this in the 2017 Wattys. I'd appreciate your support, and I plan on continuing the story for a while.

A small heads up! I get ideas from the comic, so updates will be slower once I catch up and/or the author goes on hiatus.