6

I walked over to the bar, Bendy at my heels. I sat down at a barstool, while Bendy had to climb up. It was quite the show actually. "Hi, can I have two shots of tequila?" I asked the bartender. She nodded her head, and left to get my shots.
     "Starting off strong?" Bendy asked.
     "Yup, you're going down" I smirked.
     "Here you go" the bartender said, handing me the small glasses. I passed one over to Bendy and took a shot. Bendy took a shot soon after, and ordered some vodka.
     "Since we're going in strong" Bendy smirked.
     "Its on" I smirked. Bendy and I kept ordering two shots, and kept going. Bendy almost fell out of his chair at one point.
     "Bendy, I told you I would win" I giggled, looking at Bendy.
     "What're talkin abooout? I totally won this competition." Bendy argued.
     "You're drunk, and I'm not. I won." I stated, hiding my smile.
     "Whaaaaaaaat, I am NOT drunk, I ain't doing that stuff." Bendy exclaimed. I giggled, and set the money on the bar. I picked Bendy up, seeing as he could barely stay on his chair, and carried him while Boris led us to a hotel. Boris signed us in, while Bendy leaned his head back and started talking about how he was still single but didn't know why. In all honesty, it was hilarious to watch.
     "I'm sorry about him sir" I said to the person at the front desk before carrying Bendy up the stairs to the third floor.
     "Heya [(n/n) - nickname], why do you always take the stairs" Bendy asked, saying 'stayers' instead of stairs.
     "Because I can, now shut up and go to sleep. You're gonna have a horrible hangover tomorrow." I said.
     "If anybody is gonna have a hangover, it be you" Bendy said. Apparently, he forgot proper English when he was drunk.
     "I'm the sober one here, and last time I checked, drunk people get hangovers." I said.
     "Oh crap, you're right!" Bendy exclaimed. I giggled, and walked into our hotel room. Boris was settling down on his bed, and I set Bendy down on the floor. I set my bag down, and flopped on the second bed. Bendy stumbled over to Boris' bed, and flopped on the floor.
     "Halp" Bendy said, making grabby hands at Boris. Boris let out a sigh, and dragged Bendy onto the bed.
     "I need to get myself a girlfriend" Bendy said. I covered my mouth in attempt to hide my laughter. "Never mind, I'm gay. I'll date myself." Bendy said. With that, Bendy passed out and I burst out laughing.
     "Bendy needs to get drunk more often! This is hilarious!" I giggled. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the LGBTQA+ community, its just that Bendy just said he was gay, yet he hits on so many ladies. He can be confusing. It might have been the alcohol talking, or maybe he was leaking secrets like so many drunk people do. Either way, I'm fine with it. Boris dozed of, while I entered the bathroom to shower and change. When I left, I hesitantly took my cloak off, and set it on my travel bag.
     I used to travel with Mick and the gang, so I always had a travel bag. I didn't spend forever packing this bag before Boris, Bendy, and I left. I'm much more prepared than that, have some faith in me. I laid down on my bed, and smiled a little. Bendy was cuddled up to Boris, and Boris' arm was over Bendy. It was so cute and funny at the same time. I let out a small laugh before turning over and closing my eyes. Today was a fun (and interesting) day.

All chapters after this are going to be a little wonky because the current format that I have (above) was on my tablet. Anything after this will be done on my laptop, and will have a different format. I prewrote part of chapter 7, but after that, it will be a different format. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience!

My tablet has been having a lot of charging issues lately, and on July 7th, 2017, my charger finally broke, and my tablet's charger port broke. It is now impossible to charge my tablet. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to try and get my tablet fixed, or get a new tablet soon.