17 (OFF-SET)

"Alright, question time!" Rouge yelled. We all walked into the recording room, and watched Rouge plug cords in. "Alright, we're live!"

     "Hiya!" Boris smiled.

     "First question: do you guys use actual ink for the inkness scenes?" Rouge asked.

     "Partially. We use makeup and such for around the mouth, what we spit out is honey, just dyed black, and the stuff on the floor is actual ink." Bendy explained.

     "The glory of having the inkness, you get to eat honey a lot" I joked.

     "Alright, next question: What are the ages of the cast members, and what pronouns do they use?" Rouge asked.

     "For the most part, we're all eighteen. Some of the side characters or other cast members are older or younger." Mug said. "I stick to male pronouns"

     "Some of us just don't act eighteen. When I say that, I mean a certain few brothers of mine." I said, glancing at my two brother. "Acts like a kid, acts like and adult" I whispered, pointing at Cup and Mugs.

     "Hey!" Cup whined.

     "I never said it was a bad thing!" I groaned. "Well, I use (pronoun choice)" I said.

     "I use male pronouns!" Bendy said.

     "I think most of us go with our birth gender pronouns and stuff." Cup said.

     "Alrighty, next question. What's the cast members' best pickup line and best romantic move?" Rouge asked.

     "I'm not a romantic person, so my best line would probably be, 'Hi, you're pretty'." I said.

     "I could spend all day lost in your eyes" Bendy said, winking and making finger guns towards the camera.

     "Hello beautiful" Boris winked.

     "I'm not much of a flirt, similar to (Y/n). I'd probably just compliment them." Mugs said.

     "I don't know many good pickup lines, but I can kiss people's hands! Is that romantic enough?" Cup asked.

     "Okay, next question is: What the cast members favorite food?" Rouge asked.

     "Pizza is pretty cool" Boris said.

     "I agree, pizza is pretty cool. Though, I personally like bacon soup better." Bendy said.

     "I would die for (f/food)!" I exclaimed.

     "Mushroom soup" Mugs said, before pushing his glasses up.

     "Next question:  What would the cast members reactions be to the weirdest question they can find?" Rouge asked.

     "I have no idea, since Rouge is in charge of the questions, and she doesn't feel like finding anymore questions." Bendy said.

     "Rouge is in charge of the questions. I'd probably be horrified, because this is Rouge that we're talking about." I said.

     "Hey!" Rouge yelled.

     "Being honest" I shrugged.

     "Before I punch (Y/n), lets end this video!" Rouge said.

     "Before Rouge punches me, I'm gonna run!" I yelled, hopping off the ground and running from Rouge. Rouge immediately abandoned the laptop, and bolted after me.

     "Hope you don't die (Y/n)!" Bendy called.

     "Thanks, because that's going to help!" I yelled back. 

~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! It's been a while since I updated, so I hope that this makes up for it!