13 (OFF-SET AND UPDATE)

"Wait, what are my lines again?" Cuphead asked.

     "Bruh, I'm over here dying and shit, and you ask what your lines are?" I asked, sassily flipping my hair. "Bitch"

     "CUT!" Rouge yelled. "Alright guys, take a break. Cuphead, look at the damn script."

     "This is such a hard scene! We've done this at least a quadrillion times already!" Bendy groaned.

     "You guys have done this scene six times," Rose said "-but who's counting"

     "Apparently you" I muttered.

     "Bitch, I added you into the script, I can take you out." Rose threatened. I held my hands up, understanding what was at stake. Rouge originally didn't want me to have a role, and Rose fought for my spot. I didn't get added in till a bit later because of that, but I'm still grateful that I got a spot.

     I wiped off the blood and ink with a makeup wipe, and went over to my boyfriend. "Good acting" I said, leaning down and kissing Bendy's forehead.

     "Thanks, but I honestly think your was the best. You have such a huge part in these scenes, plus you have to do the worst thing for acting." Bendy said, leaning back against me.

     "Yeah, playing dead and/or asleep while your awake is hard. I'm not the worst at it though." I shrugged. 

     "Alright! Let's fix the props, makeup, and clothes! We need to get this part done!" Rouge yelled. Rose was sitting in her chair, scrolling around on her phone. She was probably on WattPad, going through her notifications. Knowing her, it's what she typically does.

     The editors and makeup artists came over to us, and began fixing things while extras and behind the scenes people checked over the background.

     It didn't take long for us to finish up our acting, Cuphead surprisingly not screwing up. "Alright! That's a wrap!" Rouge yelled. We all went to our respective areas, and wiped off makeup, changed into our normal clothes, and relaxed a bit. Of course, Bendy and I met up as soon as we both were done.

     "Love you" I said, a small smile on my face.

     "I love you too" Bendy replied, standing on his tip toes to hug me. Life on the set is pretty dang cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rouge has been dealing with stuff, and hasn't been able to update very often! That being said, I can't just abandon the readers! I've decided to make filler chapters, or off-set chapters in the meantime. I'll get back to the story line as soon as soon as I possibly can, but I need to wait until the next few (okay, quite a few) parts come out since I need something to go off of.

Also, I'm in this! Yay! Some of you may know that I hate when authors add their own characters or themselves into another story line (such as me adding myself into the Quest AU), but I'm doing it for the sake of (Y/n)'s character.

Like Rose (or myself) mentioned earlier in the chapter, (Y/n) isn't actually part of the story line (created by Rouge). If I hadn't written this story, you wouldn't have the alternate plot that I have created. That being said, if my character Rose (or myself) wasn't in the story somehow, (Y/n) wouldn't be in the script.

I decided that the best way to add myself in without interfering any more than I already have would be through an off set chapter. Rose is going to act as a script writer and director.

The off set chapters won't be frequent, but I want there to be something here to entertain you guys until I can start and publish the next chapter. So for now, I hope you enjoy these off set chapters!