19

"Boris! What is this?" Bendy exclaimed, looking at the make-shift bandages that were wrapped around his waist. We had luckily just ran into Mugs and Boris, but no sign of Felix or Jackpot.

     "I'm fine now Bendy, chill" Boris said, pushing his brother back a little.

     "Well, we're all good here! Let's get going and look for Mr. Felix!" Bendy exclaimed, wiping a few tears from his face. I walked next to Bendy, my ears alert for any danger.

     "Relax (Y/N)" Boris said, setting his hand on my shoulder.

     "I would if I could, but being tense is part of my nature." I shrugged. We all let out a loud scream when a large monster dropped from the ceiling. I fell back, trying slow my heart.

     "W-wait, it's dead?" Boris asked, slowly creeping towards the monster. I glanced up, and saw Felix, standing above the monster.

     "Goodness, what happened to you?" Felix asked, walking over to us.

     "Mr. Felix, that was-" Boris began.

     "Amazing!" Bendy yelled, jumping in.

     "Come on little guy, it's gone now" Felix said, pulling the tiny kitten from his jacket.

     "Jackpot!" Cup exclaimed, rushing forward to take the small kitten. While Cup was petting the kitten, Boris crept around the monster and searched for his bag. I smiled, watching Felix brush Bendy's hair. Bendy had a small blush across his face, though he seemed rather content.

     "Thanks Dad!" Bendy grinned.

     "Da fuck?" Cup said.

     "Aww, Bendy" Felix laughed, watching Bendy muffle his screams and hide his blushing face in his hands.

     "Hide me forever Boris" Bendy whined, darting behind Boris.

     "No" Boris groaned, stepping away from Bendy.

     "Sorry to butt into this awesome moment, but does anyone know where the map is?" I asked, finally getting to my feet.

     "I though we lost it, but it's right here." Boris said, pulling the map out of his bag. 

     "That's a relief" I sighed.

     "I couldn't agree more" Boris said.

~~~~~

With the way that things are, most chapters will probably be very short from this point on. I hate to say it, but this fanfiction is coming to a close very soon. Its been fun writing, but the story has been going for quite a while. I'm also working on lots of projects right now, so I'm struggling quite a bit.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoyed to book! Keep in mind that the book isn't over quite yet, so stick around until the end!